Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"Alright...but let me know if it hurts," he said, aiming his lubed cock at her tailhole, teasing it a little before gently pushing into her.
Vook smiled softly, and stroked Kenzuma's erection up and down, laying next to him and murring softly. "is that better dear?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna gasped and shuddered, moaning as the thick shaft invaded her tailhole. "Mmm... oh god..." she moaned, squirming slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Kenzuma nodded, unable to bring himself to speak as Vook began rubbing him. As the sensations spread through his body, his ability began spreading the same sensations through Vook's body as well, allowing her to feel exactly what he was feeling.
Vook closed her eyes and murred, her pussy tingling with pleasure. "aahnn...what's g-going on?" she said, as she stroked Kenzuma's shaft faster, and felt more pleasure herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You.. feel it too..?" he asked between breaths, his pulse racing as she increased the speed that she was pumping on his shaft. "God! she is good at this... it won't be long now at this rate..." he thought.

"I.. didn't know if it would work... the same.. with you..." he said, murring between his words as he tried to think of a way to explain what was happening, then decided that it didn't matter, and that if she was worried about it, she could ask him later.
Hearing Anna's cry and feeling her squirm, Shadow stopped for a moment.

"Are you okay?" he asked.
Anna shook her head emphatically. "Oh god no please don't stop love... it feels so good..." she said, reaching back to caress her lover's face gently. "I'm fine... just keep going..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, then began to ride his lover, murring at the tightness of her tailhole.

"Mmm, sooo tight...feels good," he purred, her tailhole hugging his rod in a vise-like grip, making his pumping heavenly.
"y-yes...i can feel it dear...as if i had one, and it was being stroked just the same...what do you mean you didnt know if it would work dear? what's your powers?" Vook asked, stopping her stroking for a second.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan