Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Loki caught up with Kurtz, blinking as she sealed her zanpakto and sheathed it. "Is she alright?" she asked, looking up at Kurtz briefly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jena midclosed her eyes and started to moan blissfully feeling Shadow's hot thrusting meat in her pussy which was drooling juices over the canine's shaft. As the bucking continued her soft white scaled breasts jiggled up and down which had to be an awfully good view from Shadow's position.
The OCA
"Yes... she's perfectly fine, just still new to the whole reiatsu thing." Kurtz sighed, before he looked down at Loki, quickly sealing his sword by waving his claw as Seiryuu suddenly formed into the thousand pale blue swords once more, and formed into the zanpakuto within his claw, as he grasped it. "Where'd you go off to anyhow?" He suddenly chirped.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Liz seemed to be unconcious again. It was almost coincidential she was knocked out after both times in the same way. Small wounds plus a strong prescence...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki grumbled slightly. "She's fast, if nothing else. I was trying to keep up with her so I could see to it she didn't get too badly hurt in this fight..." she sighed and looked around, combing her hair aside. "We should go... with this much spirit activity already, I'm suprised we haven't attracted a Menos Grande yet..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Well, we can't leave her in Soul Society. Too long exposure to our reiatsu's there might not be a good idea..." He chirped, ruffling his hair as he looked to everyone. "Hm... I guess most of us will have to shift out then back there." He looked towards Loki, as he put a finger to his head, slinging Liz very gently over his shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow gave a few more thrusts into Jena's pussy before pausing briefly, "Let's continue this diffrently," Shadow said, looking up at her. The fur on his face slightly matted down with sweat, "Get on the floor, on your hands and knees." He said, not in an ordering tone but more as a suggestion.

*Earth*

Katt's claws turned into a bright light which moved back into her sheath, returning her weapon to it's sealed state, "Can we just leave her? She may have a zanpakto but she's still a spirit. Is it safe to leave her?" She asked looking at the unconcious Liz, "Kinda a cute sleeper." She thought aloud with a slight smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After Vulpin rescued him,Archaneous managed to open his eyes"What hit me?It felt like 20 trains moving at insane speeds."His eyes suddenly closed again.

Yoksen was walking around,ignoring the other shinigami"Where could they have gone?"
"Well, I could stay behind. I'd rather spend my time here for a while, I'll make sure everything's alright." Kurtz chuckled, looking down to the unconcious Liz as he shook his head a little. "I'm better at covering my reiatsu then probably most people... I'm more used to this word then ya all."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Loki sighed and nodded slowly. "I guess that works." she said, preparing to head back to the Soul Society. "Sure you'll be alright Kurtz? I don't mind staying if you need the help... I've been kind of curious about the world of the living as of late...." she said, blushing slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA