Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
altima groaned, as a small trickle of sperm rolled down the side of his cock. "Y-yeah....." Altima said, as he lifted his head up to stare at his lover. "So, anything else you wanna do?"

murring, Ishana slowly lapped at Psyrixias' pussy, cleaning off what she could of the dragoness' pussy. Suddenly, the vixen had an idea. "Hows about I fist you?" Ishana asked, as she inserted a finger up her lovers love-hole.
Tachyon wiped the remaining cum from his lips with his claw, "Well...that's all up to you, isn't it Alt?", the dragon said, tilting his head to one side.

"Ooooh, sounds like a challenge to me...", the dragoness responded,
"And I wanna catch all the action, too." Sitting upright, Psyrixia drew her knees up, grasped them with her claws, and watched as Ishana inserted her first digit into her slick slit.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"well.. I dunno...." Altima said, as he sat up a bit, propping himself up on his elbows. "You're not in a particular mood?"

"Ok then!" Ishana said, as she curled her hand into a fist, pressing it against her lovers pink lips. "let me know when you're ready
"Particular mood..?", Tachyon was puzzled by his question and sat down beside him, "Whaddya mean by that?"

The dragoness took a deep breath, tensed her muscles, tried to loosen her pussy and announced to the vixen, OK, Lover... I'm ready."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"oh? Sorry... I meant you don't have a preference? ahh well, this is our first time....Well....wanna put it in me?" Altima asked, as he slightly spread his legs apart.

"Ok, just so you know.... I won't hold back." Ishana smirked, as she pressed her fist against Psyrixias' pussy, slowly parting her pink lips with her knuckles. Ishana continued to press into her, slowly getting her fist inside, against some heavy resistance. "mrr....You're tighter than I thought..."
Kneeling behind Altima and eying his tight pink tailhole, Tachyon murred, "Mmmmm, I thought you'd never ask...Alt.", and pushed the head of his erect member up against his rear's entrance.

Feeling her vaginal walls stretch open, the dragoness cried out in pain, "Aaaaaahh!! Oooooo!!! *grimacing* Haven't been fisted before...Ahhh! But don't stop...Ishana! I can it! Ohhh! Just take it slow...and easy! I'll loosen up...Mmmmmm!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Feeling the tip of Tachyons' member pressed against his hole, it tickled Altima. Letting out a soft giggle, he looked at his lover. "Uhm....m-maybe we could do this slowly...?" he asked, afraid to get too hurt.

Sighing, Ishana slowly pressed her fist inside the dragoness' cunny. Already, she managed to press in her fist almost up to her wrist, but was having difficulty going in any father. "Looks like this is as far as I can go...unless you REALLY want me to go deeper..?"
"I wasn't planning on anything else...this is new for me, too", Tachyon pushed the head of his cock into the entrance of Altima's ass, "That's not so bad..is it?"

Psyrixia was grimacing from the pain and pleasure of Ishana's fist, "Not yet, OK? Oooooo! Just ease it back and forth, nice and easy. I'll loosen up...I promise, Lover", the dragoness winked and the vixen.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
letting out a soft moan, as one of his claws unconsciously gripped the bed sheets, Altima closed his eyes. "ughn...." was all he said, as he spread his legs farther, to allow Tachyon more room. Even though the dragon was barely that far inside him, it already felt good, as he wanted to feel what it was like deeper inside him. Altima could feel the muscles in his rectum going to work, both rejecting Tachyons' member, and accepting it.

"hmm....like this?" Ishana cooed, as she slowly pulled her fist out by an inch, before slowly pushing it back in place. She did this a second, third time, wanting her lover to experience a little bit of joy, before she could respond.
Tachyon gasped and he slowly pushed his erect member into the dragon's tailhole, "Ooooo, Alt, that IS tight, are you sure you want me to keep going?"

"Oh, Yeah Ishana!", Psyrixia hissed in ecstacy, flinging her body back against the bed. Closing her eyes, sticking her lizard-like tongue from her mouth, she drew her legs even farther apart, tail flailing and begged the vixen, "Ishana!! Oooohhh! Just like that!! More!! More!!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz