Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"I've met a few others... but, I know I haven't met everyone.. and some of them are just scary.." he smiled at Vook. "and a lot of them don't understand that I don't fight.. Never learned how.. and it wouldn't do any good to try.."
Vook nodded. "i see i see...so...what are you going to do now? robin's gone..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I don't know... I didn't think that far ahead..."
"well should i take you back to your room then?" Vook said, grabbing Kenzuma's paw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Um.. alright.. If you want to.." he said quietly, glancing back at Altima briefly. He quickly turned his gaze back to Vook, and smiled again. "I don't remember exactly which one it is even...Only been here about a day..."
"well, if you want to, you can stay here for a while...'till you find out where your room is." Vook said, grinning slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I've been in it... I just can't remember where it is.. or even the number..." he said, blushing a bit. "I'll stay.. if you don't mind.."
"its fine dear!" Vook said, smiling and bringing him into her room. "stay as long as ya want!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Thank you..." he shifted his eight a little. "So.. um.. what should we do..?"
Vook blushed, and looked at the floor slightly. "d-didnt you say you wanted to take Robin's place...?" she said, blushing more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan