Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Star smiled sweetly over at Richter. "No it didn't.. So.. what should we do now?"
Dan smiles at Light. "Nice to meet you Light" he says still smiling as he gently takes her paw and kisses it gently, since he was little he was taught to greet a lady with all respect and courtesy, mostly since from his father's side there is some british blood so he inherit that kind of manners from his father and grandfather.

Dan then gently lets Light's paw go and smiles at Carmen and Disturbed.

"Say guys any of you know where we can find Nath and Saph? we have some special delivery for them" He asks as he caresses Yoosei's shoulder gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh I'm sorry.." Saphire whispred back then snuggled him lowering her ears as she didnt mean to say it out loud like she did.

Disturbed's ears twitched glancing over her motioned with a thumb "They're just across the cafeteria over there." the black wolf answered.
The OCA
Blaze smiled as he breathed in the sweet scent of Katt's honey as it began dripping slightly from her lovely furry pussy. His member slowly began to erect as he continue to tease his mistress's labia with is nose, even though he knew better but wanted to get her back since he had wanted to get out of his apartment and the fact that all she had to do was ask him if there were any fetish clubs close by.

Carmen smiled at Dan and Yossei and blushed some remembering the events of the other day at the spa and how great full she was to both of then for what they did for her and Disturbed, "Hi how are you two lovers today? she asked.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
< Star's Apartment >

Richter looked over to the massive pile of his stuff strewn about the Renamon's living room floor. "I suppose I can start putting away some of my things. You know...just the items I'll need...right away. But don't worry...I'll be sure to put everything else away, tomorrow." He smiled at her, gently touching her shoulder. The wolf finished his soda, leapt from couch and began rifling through the bags and suitcases of his belongings. As he picked out several items he'd need for the night, a realization suddenly crossed his mind, making his face flush with emotion. "Uh...Star...I suppose you'll have to show me where I'll be sleeping, tonight?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Smiling to herself, Alice stepped over, pushing the door to the right as she opened it. Her form fully shown as she advanced.

The puppy girl's body was dressed in a fitting police uniform. She however, had opted to leave her legs and foot paws nude while her only cover was a tight, dark thong. She wore a cop hat that kind of was a bit wide for her so it cutely tempted to fall and was covering half of her face. "I'm here" she said. "Ready talk?" she sensually whispered.

(Wales)

"Alright that'd be nice, let's go then!" Dot said following Carolyne.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((I have no friendz!>.<))

Tim walked out of his room growing bored of the egocentric rat. He walked out to the roof and just sat on the edge his feet dangling over looking at all the people below. He liked being high in the air. It made him feel bigger than he was. To somone on the ground however it might look like he was contemplating suicide. However quite the oppisite he ws happy, almost euphoric. He swayyed and kicked his feet, watching a group of muscular male dogs playing out in the sun sweationg and rooling over a frizbee. He stared for quite some time.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow smiled widely, unable to hide his excitement, "I'll tell you anything you want to hear." He said nearly drooling already.

*Blaze's*

Katt purred happily, moving her crotch forward to drive more of Blaze's muzzle inside of herself, "Ooh, such a good little doggy." She smiled, "After this I'll make sure you get a special reward." She smiled.

OOC: You know CW you could have him start barking and run to the door, then Katt would have to ask what he wanted. Because I'd love for them to be in a fetish bar.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Star grinned. "Well.. you've got a couple of options... the couch out here is alright for one night... or.. the bed is big enough.. for two..."
Yoosei murrs happily and blushes lightly still while smiling cutely. she looked at Carmen and keeps smiling. "we are really fine Carmen.. and how are you?" she asks softly, not paying much attention to the conversation between Dan and Disturbed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions