Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Vulpin began darting around avoiding the beams, a couple got past and cut into her arm a bit. "Impressive, I didn't think you'd be able to hurt me. This might actually be interesting." She smiled as she looked down at where Yoksen had landed.

*Soul society*

"I bet it's not as good as yours." Shadow smiled as he slid his robe off his shoulders and onto the back of his chair, "You know there is a couch. It might be a bit better suited to this." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki smiled slightly, looking up at Kurtz. "We're alright, but my barrier won't hold for long..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"If you say so captain.." Jena gave his nose a sensual lick as she got up then as she turned around her tail teasingly swishes in Shadow's face before walking over to the couch then turned on a dime in front of it with a sly look on her face she sits down.
The OCA
"Hm... I would suggest moving." Kurtz spoke to Loki, looking up into the sky while giving a grumble. "....Right now, that Pentagram seems like it'll so something..." He spoke, looking towards her. "We haven't got much time, two arcannar's is way too much for us to handle... and this is his released form, we can't even scratch him, Loki. Dragon-girl down here can't do next to anything against him, and I doubt against the new arcannar too." He pointed down to Liz when speaking on the dragon-girl, before sighing. "This doesn't bode well without the power release..."

Seiryuu, noticing the message, suddenly shifted from trying to destroy the large barrier, and quickly shifted away to a further part of the area, looking back and gulping only a little.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoksen stopped barraging Vulpin and came out of the ground,looking at the pentagram"What is going on?"

The pentagram hit Archaneous,the blue and gold orbs flew into him as he was reverting to his unreleased form,the red orb reappearing and flying into him as well.After a short time,he was back to his originol form,but had flaming markings all over him"So,who wants to play?"
Liz's head bulged a vein at the smartass' comment. "That fucking did it!" she blinked away from her position. Would she do damage with her Zankaputo or not wasn't a concern anymore. The girl appeared over Archaneous. "Takes this slimy bastard!" she growled and dove Flame Seer in hope of piercing the arcannar's shoulder from behind.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Archaneous didn't move and let the sword hit."Was that all?I'm disappointed."He taunted as ice slowly crept off his shoulder and onto her zanpakto.

Yoksen jumped up and tried to pull Liz away"We have to get out of here,we don't stand a chance."
"Let me go! Grrr!" the dragoness fiercely growled, obviously according to her size and cute treble voice she didn't sound menacing in the least. And when ice began creeping, she ignited her blade again, melting the frost off. "Hah! You'll have to do better than that!" she taunted, continuing to try and kick Yoksen away. "I'll show you a hard blow. Combustion!!" she cried out as her body itself caught fire even though her clothes weren't burned out, she started slashing twice as fast and all her attacks attempted Fire elemental damage towards the arcannar.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm being ignored *sulks in corner*.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:I'm being ignored on the Blades of Fate rp,so don't let it get to you.

IC:
Yoksen let go of her"You fool."

Archaneous laughed at Liz's attempts to hurt him"Unless you're a captain at full power,you won't even scratch me.This is my true power."His body lit aflame as he turned to her"Weakling."