Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Yep, it's good enough. Though something bothers me:

Quote:Special Perks: For his race he has a normally larger cock

Cock Size: unerect 2 inches Erect 5 inches

It's your choice I guess, but I'm just making sure if you did not commit any mistake with the sizes.

Anywho, welcome abroad! After you're secure enough just drop your character at the college. IF in a remote case nobody shows up to help yer character, I'll either grab mine who's coincidentially there not doing anything in special *yet* and RP with you, if not, then just throw him in and either wait for a character or go look for them yourself! Happy RPing! Sorry I can't stay to play right now, but I'm too tired and gonna get to bed, night!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:OOC: Yep, it's good enough. Though something bothers me:

Quote:Special Perks: For his race he has a normally larger cock

Cock Size: unerect 2 inches Erect 5 inches

It's your choice I guess, but I'm just making sure if you did not commit any mistake with the sizes.

Anywho, welcome abroad! After you're secure enough just drop your character at the college. IF in a remote case nobody shows up to help yer character, I'll either grab mine who's coincidentially there not doing anything in special *yet* and RP with you, if not, then just throw him in and either wait for a character or go look for them yourself! Happy RPing! Sorry I can't stay to play right now, but I'm too tired and gonna get to bed, night!!

OOC: I understand your concern it is just i did not want to make him human like at all. So i put him the smae size as a regular porcupine. and regular porcupines have tiny cocks. so five inches is alot. Trust me he is more of a seme than he thinks he is.

IC: Raigu had just arrived to college. He was sent to the nearest dorm(anyone want to claim that he went to theirs?) He moved his bags into the small room designed for smaller guests. already being disturbed by a group of large dogs who were throwing frisbees to each other in the hall. he got into his room, and collapsed on the bed. he didn't have anyone to help him, but then again he didn't have much, just a laptop, and some old books.

After resting on his bed for an hour or so, he detiremined he rommate must obviously be out. So he went out to the yard and sat beneatha tree, laying in the sun resting his spines on his back in the crisp grass.

he must have dozed off when someone woke him up.

((Sorry about my long posts I normally do this for a week or so before I shift to quick posts.))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei giggles and nuzzles the tip of his tail that is waving at her. "you know me that well already honey?" she giggles more and blushes lightly. "of course I am eager to continue our date.. it was getting into a very lovely moment" she blushes more and keeps heading towards Carmen and Disturbed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles softly and murrs when she nuzzles the tip of his tail. "Yeah I was so enjoying it too my sexy foxie" he says flirtingly as his tail now caresses her head between her ears gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Star's Apartment >

Dumping the poatatoes, into the sink, Richter quickly snatched a two-liter bottle of Coke out of the 'fridge. Grabbing a couple glasses, some ice, he poured Star and himself some soda and walked over to the couch. "Here ya go...roommate", he teased, winking at her, "I've got to get back to my creation, at hand. You just rest up and I be back with you in about ten minutes." The wolf trotted off back to the kitchen to start preparing the night's meal.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Timothy got up and went to his dorm room. He was sharing it with a sexy young rat. He smiled and went to rest on his bed. the Rat was talking on his cell with his girlfriend repeatedly. Timothy looked over some papers about orientation((snicker)). He was excited to be in college but scared whether or not he would make any friends.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Star sipped her drink. smiling as she watched him working in the kitchen "wow... two days here.. and I go from trying to make my own meals without burning the place down, to having a hot guy living with me, and doing the cooking.."
< Star's Apartment >

Going right to work, Richter quickly: peeled and cut the potatoes and carrots, setting them to boil, sepearately; cut and browned the meat, added mushrooms, onions and gravy, started that pot simmering, and popped open the biscuits, placed them in a pan, set aside on the counter.
The wolf washed his paws, cleaned up the sink and walked over to the couch to join the Renamon, with his soda. Looking at the clock on the wall he replied, "See, didn't take that long..at all."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei blushes and murrs happily while twitching her ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh really?! Thats awsome we can help Light out then with her stuff!" Disturbed said then twitched his ears hearing Yoosei then turned with a smile on his face then saw Dan "Hey you two what's up?"
The OCA