Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Dominic growled softly, holstering his weapon as well. "That's a very poor philosophy... one that brings only pain and an early death..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Miyuki nodded softly as stepped her right leg forward. "I guess...I need to find another Sources...which is powerful enough to bloodbinding with me..." She said in low yet serious tone.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah looked up at Miharu sighing "I wont ask you to get naked I just thought it was odd to me..and thought you ought to know." he then finished off the little steak he had "I'm not positive if a demon having a relationship with someone up here would work at all." His eyes then glanced back towards his crotch and noticed the massive bulge is still there "..stupid thing.."
The OCA
Miharu kept blushing as looking to his huge bulge, but she didn't mind at all. Slowly, she approach closer to Sedah and cuddles his strong body, looking for some comfort. "...As long as you with me...is much more better..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Sedah not really sure of what to do he looked at his free paw before placing it on Miharu's back to hug her against his strong demon dog body lowering his head down he gave the top of her head a small lick with his relativly large tongue.
The OCA
"It probably won't be." Was all Kurtz replied, as he soon followed her into her house, walking in through the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva steps inside and went towards the living room. true the house seemed cold, after all she needed it to be cold but nonetheless her house is pretty comfy. having a nice couch in front of a TV, she had also one or two vases with flowers on the corners of the room. "you can make yourself comfy..." she said and walked towards the kitchen. the living room was nicely decorated and something Shiva forgot to put aside was probably a picture she had on the middle of the small table in front of the couch. the picture featured herself side by side with another girl. one that looked a lot like her but mostly wearing red instead of blue.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz, as he walked in, didn't flinch of such to the coldness; he was alright with it since he was used to such temperatures at that form. He walked in, taking a look around to everything, not missing a single detail as hesmiled; just thinking to himself. God... this is a really nice place already... Was what was running through his mind at the time, as he slowly perked himself down on the couch. It was only then of such did he notice the photo in front of him on the table. His ears perked up for a moment, and, even though he shouldn't have, he picked up the photo and looked to it, only seeing Shiva, and the other red girl. "Huh... must be one of her friends.." He muttered, taking a look to it for a moment before sighing, as he rested back against te sofa. "She really does keep this place in shape..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow snorted, not believing his ears.

"Are you calling me weak?" he growled, one of his pet peeves being called such a term.
Shiva after a while returns from the kitchen with a bowl of ice cream on her hand. "sorry.. I usually go get some ice cream as soon as I arrive back at home.." she said softly and walked towards the couch where she spotted Kurtz. once approaching him, she notices he was looking at her photo. "where was that...?" she asks unware it was on the table to begin with.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions