Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
OOC: i'm still waiting for altima to post...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Mmm, as you wish, my love," purred Shadow, increasing his pace into her, his balls slapping against her pubis. As he slowly yet steadly increased his pace, a thought occured to him.

"Hey Anna...would you like...to get pregnant?" he asked, ceasing his pumping for a moment.
Anna moaned and shuddered, whimpering softly as he stopped. "...Shadow... I dunno..." She pulled herself closer to him, her arms wrapped around his broad shoulders. "I'd like to... but I dunno if I'm ready for it yet..." she said softly, looking up at him. "You understand, don't you love...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Yes, I do...and we'll wait until you are sure," he purred, arching his back as he pumped into her, gripping her shoulders for anchorage and increasing his humping, sweat beginning to mat his fur.
Anna gasped and moaned loudly, clinging desperately to her lover, panting heavily. "Ahhn... god... so good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shendo folded his arms across his chest, not making a sound as he waited for Kenzuma to finish whatever he thought he was doing.
The OCA
"Mmmm, the best is about to cum, my love," he purred, his cock starting to vibrate inside of her cunny, signalling his orgasm. With a loud roar, he came, arching his back as he shot his load into her womb.
OOC: okay, altima is pretty much static now.

IC:

Vook saw Kenzuma stumble into her room. "uhm...can i help you?" she said, walking towards him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I.. um... This is going to sound wierd... but.. Can you let him go? Him being here is giving me a headache..." he said nervously, pointing over at Robin.
"let him go? do you have any idea what he did?? he almost KILLED shadow!!" Vook said, looking over at Robin. "i dont know if i can just let him go..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan