Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
(Wales)

Carolyn gave a small little giggle. "He's probably in the kitchen, getting a drink. I think I embarrassed him somehow again." She chirped, taking a look to Dot once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I think that'll work even better than hand-cuffs." Shadow smirked as he gave her ass a quick squeeze, "My hand'll never want to leave."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei murrs and smiles cutely. "and you can't stay still with your tail can you?" she chuckles and then shortly arrives at the cafeteria. "hmm this is the cafeteria.. let's see if we have lucky..." chuckles and steps inside and looks around.

She didn't notice Kurai, though. But unfortunately, perhaps for her, Kurai did notice her and glance softly. He didn't make a move, as he just observed her with eyes narrowed, specially as he saw Dan by her side.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Star's Apartment >

Embarassed a little from her comment, Richter blushed a bit, but quickly countered, "Gee...Star, thanks. I don't think I've ever been called "cute" before, although...I'm sure you get compliments all time on how beautiful you are." Sensing her fondness for him, the wolf stepped back to look into her lovely dark eyes. Grasping both her paws, he took a deep breath and admitted. "You know Star...being this close to you, right now...is very trying for me. I mean...I know we're roommates now, and...I don't want to mess up our new friendship. Maybe I should just get the rest of my stuff before...things get out of hand."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan smiles as his tail wraps around her waist gently. "would you believe if I tell you that my tail has own life?" he said with a grin as he then looked around as well to see if at least he could see disturbed but then his eyes locked with Kurai's narrowed eyes and narrowed his eyes as well, he could sense Kurai still wasn't too happy about him dating Yoosei but he was willing to show him he could make her happy.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"This isn't exactly easy for me either... but I do see your point... Lets get your stuff up here first.. maybe by then we will be too tired to worry about keeping our selves under control." she said, smiling at him as she lfted his hands up, and nuzzled them gently.
Richter and Star heading down the three flights of stairs to begin bringing up the wolf's belongings. Reaching his car, he opened the rear doors and trunk, started grabbing some of the heavier suitcaes and turned to the Renamon, "Star...just carry some of the lighter stuff, okay? I appreciate the help, but I don't want you to strain yourself over...you know...my stuff."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star giggled. "Don't worry, I doubt you have anything too heavy for me in there.. a car can only hold so much.." she reached in, and grabbed a few of the bags, leaving the lightest stuff for later.
"Okay then...I'll just have to do something special for you." They re-enter the building. "How about if I cook dinner tonight?...That should at least be a start..huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"That would be nice... I'm not much of a cook.. I can cook if its simple.. but nothing fancy" Star said as they moved up the stairs, despite being laden by the bags, Star didn't seem to be working any harder than before.