Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Star grinned, hugging him back. "Its no problem... I was hoping to find a room-mate anyway... I guess its a sign that my luck has turned around a bit that my roommate turned out to be so cute." she said, winking at him as she let the warmth from his embrace soak into her body.
Yoosei blushes and swishes her tails happily while following him towards the school.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah but..I dont think it could have been any better..I mean.." Saphire blushed lightly looking away thinking of what may happen after the concert "..It'lls be a new experience and...I'm sure it will be wonderful with the three of us."

Disturbed chuckled "..Yeah I do like to have a lot of 'fun' dont I?" she looked over to Carmen then winked cuddling her closer with an arm.
The OCA
Alice looked back on Shadow, "If you know what's good for you and your hormones, I think you'll balance the odds quickly" she grinned, briefly stopping at the midst of the stairs, placing her paws on her hips, just smiling. "So tell me, are you gonna resist or act like a good doggy?"

(Streets)

Mar exited the apartment, his claws in his pockets and his vision glued to the sky as he walked away from his home. She's kinda falling in love he thought, rolling his eyes. Not good maybe I should quit consenting her so much, but... she's so damn cute! he fought as he kept walking.

(Wales)

"Uhm..." Dot noticed the silence, "Something wrong? Want to sit down or something, miss?" she inquired.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Mar's House)

Sighing as she gulped down more of the Herbal Tea, she pulled the cup back away from her, looking at the green, yet somehow enticing and relaxing fluid as she lowered her ears a little. "What to do though... what can be really done here bar... drink this... and then possibly sleep or leave...?"

(Wales)

"Oh, oh no, don't worry about it." Carolyn then lowered her ears, smiing as she shook her head. "Kurtz would probably be better at explaining it then I would ever be anyhow." She then sighed. "Ah... it's like those four years were just a single day really."

(College Cafeteria)

Smiling softly, the lupine wolf nodded, swishing his tail even more. "Yeah... not even I can predict what will happen afterwards the concert.." He chuckled a little, closing one eye.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan chuckles and looks at her. "Eager aren't we foxie? and tell me since you know the college better than me where they can be?" he asks her as he looks around.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and twitches her ears. "well I was enjoying a lot our date before we got interrupted.. anyway they must be in the cafeteria if it is still lunch time" she said softly while leading Dan towards the cafeteria.

Kurai was still there, sit down nearby the corner of that room. his mind was dwelling with the last events on his life still.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles as she leads him to the cafeteria. "Glad you were enjoying it a lot my love" he says as his tail gets over her shoulder and rubs against her cheek playfuly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Would never dream of fighting against an officer." Shadow standing infront of Alice, "Especially not one as beautiful as you."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Correct answer" Alice smirked and grabbed his paw again, "You'll have to excuse me but my hand-cuffs are in the room... so you'll have to keep one of them," she put Shadow's paw in her right back-pocket of her jeans. "Right here" she said.

(Wales)

"Speaking of whom..." Dot changed the subject, "Where is Kurtzy?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad