Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
Flynn smiled at the two. "Nice to meet you, Fate. I'm sure we'll get to know each other better."

Hunter joined them. "So, the mission was a success? Too cool. Good job, buddy!" He claps Exile on the shoulder.

=====

Blitz holds up a pair of baggy Hawaiian style shorts. "These?" He held them out. "They're not nearly as complementary as the speedos." He shrugged and went back to looking at himself in the mirror, still holding the skimpy speedos over his waist.
Ky nods, watching Blitz admire himself. "Those may be better... but you can wear the Speedos!"

Exile nods. "Thank you! It was easy, Colleen showed me right to cell."
Fate nodded slightly and slowly looked at Exile and slowly pulled himself onto Exiles shoulder and sat down gently and slowly looked around curiously, blinking a few times as the little one looked round. When he noticed the water, he cautiously crawled off and slowly walked towards the side of the pool, sniffing to water slightly and giving it a few licks, before tilting his head, truly fasinated by the water.

Arcrus sighed heavily and rose to the surface one more, trying to get the water out of ears, that was the only problem of being a wolf, big ears made it easier to get clogged up water in them. He sighed in defeat and slowly leaned against the wall and looked at the ceiling, thinking about to the factory, seeing his creator, remembering Jenna, it all came back...all those memories.
Blitz slips out of his swim wear and into the tight fitting speedos. "They feel good..." He watched Ky as he put on the trunks. "Maybe they don't look so bad after all." He grinned. "Let's get back out to the pool."

=====

"Well that's great," Hunter said. He saw Arc do his high dive. "Too cool. Too bad he's not so chatty."

Flynn smiled. "I think I'm gonna go and talk to that Ky dude. He seems cool. See you guys later."
Exile smiles and strokes Fate gently between the ears--when he notices Arc. "Hey, lonewolf, are you alright? You are very quiet. Come have some fun!"

Ky grins. "Okay!" He heads back out to the pool.

OOC: I'm thinking of changing Ky's personality back to normal.... this is a little weird lol
Gary mid-closed his eyes, and floated in the water so that his nose was just above the water. hmm..i love pools... he looked around a little, seeing the others around the pool area, and grinned slightly, his heart thumping steadily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Lol)

Fate smiled happily at the stroking and murred gently, his tail wagged behind him slowly as he cuddled close to the Russian and watched the lone wolf curiously, wondeirng who he was.

Arcrus opened one eye and stared at the Russian, but said nothing and slowly slipped out of the water and headed to the changing rooms, ignoring Blitz and Ky as they made their way out of the changing rooms.

Meanwhile Colleen was busy typing something on the computer. master had given her a copy version of that disc on Project and was trying to hack into the database to find out more about Arc and his creation. She knew something was up with him and she wanted to find out just what.
Flynn bumps into Ky as he steps out of the dressing room. "Oh...uh...hi!" He chuckles nervously. "I was looking for you."
"Really?" asks Ky. "How come? I didn't do anything wrong, did I? If I did, I'm sorry!"
Arcrus slowly bung his shorts on and a white t-shirt and slowly headed away from the pool and up the stairs, and onto the roof yet again, lenaing against the floor as he lookd at the stairs, he looked at his watch, it had the date in the corner of it. A single tear rolled down his cheek. 28th April. He stared at the stars and simply whispered.

"Happy Birthday Jenna"

Colleen blinked in suprise when she had finally ahcked into the database. She slowly typed in a few more keys and entered the data stream. Clicking and downloading documents of infomrationa dn then scanning them through. She slowly save dthem to her hardrive and closed the computer down, what she had seen was something she would only tell Master for now.

Fate continued to look around curiously before hopping into the water with a big splash. He quickly rose to teh surface and began to paddle round the pool happily, swimming underneath and then rising to the surface once more.