Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"so...uhm.. Vook....where were we?" Altima asked, ash he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, as he gently rubbed her crotch. His member pressed against her leg.
"oh, yes. back to our little yiff..." Vook rubbed her leg against altima's member, feeling it throb slightly. "which hole do you want dear? i'm sure both are niiice and tight..and warm...and veerryyy good to fuck me in..." Vook said purposefully, just to tease Robin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shendo moved in quietly behind Kenzuma, gently shoving him toward the still open door to Vook and Altima's room. "Whatever you think you need to do in there, get it done, they look busy..." he whispered before moving out of the doorway, and leaning against the wall outside.
The OCA
Kenzuma squeeked as Shendo pushed him into the room, staring down at the floor in embarrassment.
"I love you, my sweet Anna," he whispered, slamming into her and shattering her hymen. He immediatly slipped into a steady rythm, trying to replace the pain with pleasure.
Anna cried out, moaning blissfully as her lover took her virginity. She started to deflate slowly until she could drape her arms around Shadow's shoulders, pulling his chest against hers in a closer intimate embrace.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Mmm, wanna deflate all the way before we make love? It might make it easier," he purred, kissing all over her face as he rocked into her, slowly yet steadly humping her.

OOC: Anyone else okay with moving ahead in time after Anna and Shadow finish mating? I was thinking of speeding time up a little so that we can move on to more interesting things.

I'm thinking perhaps a dance...and maybe things like marriage and pregnancy can come in. Sound cool?
OOC: Sounds good by me...

Anna nodded slowly, mrring softly as she felt he pressure in her body slowly recede until she was her normal self again, lithe and trim and deeply impaled by her lover. "Mmm..." she murred with pleasure, both from him being deep inside her, and for her being pulled so intimately close to her lover. Her breasts pressed into his chest and her ankles crossed over Shadow's hips. Anna could feel his sheath against her, his balls heavy and ripe for unloading. She leaned forward, murmuring in his ear. "Tell me when you're about to cum... I want to taste my lover..." she said, smiling softly and leaning back against the bed, bracing herself slightly. "now take me... make me your mate."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: fine by me! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: We could... but we still have to RP Vook and Altima reacting to Kenzuma being pushed into their room :P