Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"Ughn....k-keep going...Almost there..." Altima moaned, as a small amount of precum oozed out and onto Tachyons' claws.

"ahh!! g-god...so good... I wanna cum...!!!" Ishana moaned as her pussy began to spew out her sweet femme juices. She couldn't help but buck her hips.
Hypnotized by Altima's straining cock, his clear precum oozing forth onto his claws, Tachyon gave in to his desires. He lowered his head next to the dragon's stiff cock and began to lick and suck it, savoring the juice which coated its head. He closed his eyes and murred, "Mmmmmm", all the while gently sqeezing his balls.

Fighting to keep Ishana under control, Psyrixia clawed at the bedding, trying to hold her her ground. She lapped up her sweet flowing cum and tongued her throbbing clit, as Ishana's screams and cries of passion drove the dragoness' libido to the max.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ooooh....Tachyon...y-you're so good..." Altima moaned, as more of his precum oozed out with every lick the dragon gave his twitching member. If Tachyon kept this up, Altima would cum soon.

MMMMYEES!!!" the vixen maoned, as she reached her climax, showering her foxy femme juices all over Psyrixias' muzzle.
Tachyon heard Altima's murring, which only spurred him on. Feeling his cock grow even larger within his mouth, the dragon sucked even harder and he massaged his scrotum more vigorously, bringing Altima to the brink of his climax.

Psyrixia slowly lapped up the dripping juices from herself and Ishana's crotch. Rising up from her pussy, she wiped her mouth, licking her fingers and smiled, "Wow, that quite a supply of cum you've got there...you're a real gusher..aren't ya?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima unconsciously placed a hand behind Tachyons' head, assisting with his bobs, as Altima could feel an orgasm beginning to build up.

"mrr....y-yeah..." Ishana blushed, as she slid a paw against Psyrixias' face, wiping a bit of her cum that the dragoness had missed. She inserted her finger into her own mouth, tasting her own juices.
Sensing Altima was about to cum, Tachyon closed his lips tighter around his slick shaft as he bobbed his head. His claw, moving up from his balls, began jerking his cock as the dragon continued to suck on his partner.

Psyrixia hissed, "Ooooo, that is so hot...tasting your own cum. Mmmmm, you've got me so wet and horny, Ishana...that I need to taste myself, as well." Slipping a claw beneath her cum drenched red panties, the dragoness scraped her crotch and shoved her claw into her waiting mouth. "Oh, yeah...that's what I needed...ahhh!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
moaning, Altima bucked his hips, as he tried to hold in his orgasm as long as possible. "ahh...g-god...gonna...c-CUM!" Altima panted, before he exploded inside Tachyons' mouth, quickly filling his maw.

"mrr...don't mind if I have a taste..." Ishana cooed, as she slid her paw inside the dragoness' drenched panties, quickly sliding her finger along the drgaoness' slit, picking up quite a large amount of Psyrixias' juices. She pulled her paw out and licked off the cum. "mrr...d-delicious..."
Surprised by the warmth and amount of cum Altima spewed forth, Tachyon gagged a bit, but tried to swallow all that he could. He continue to suck and jerk on the dragon's spent member, savoring his lover's taste, as he slowed his tempo, gradually.

As Ishana's paw traced along the dragoness' inner lips, she shuddered, "Aaaaaahh! Ooooooo!
"You know..." Psyrixia suggested, "It'd be a whole lot easier to get access to my pussy, if you'd help me out of my panties..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"nnghnn.....s-so...good.." Altima moaned, as the last his his warm dragon-seed oozed out into his lovers mouth. Altima lay there, pantin, as his lover still continued to stroek his member.

"mrr.. but I do like the feel of drenched silky panties pressed against my paws!" Ishana cooed, as she gave Psyrixia another lick, before re-inserting her paw down her lovers' panties once more.
As Altima's cock's spasms slowly subsided, Tachyon continued to slowly lap up his spilled seed, from his balls up to the tip of his dick's head. "Mmmmmm", he murred, "I didn't know that this would taste so good Alt...did you?", he gently squeezed out the last drops of cum.

Psyrixia was going crazy with lust, "But I can't spread my legs open all the way for you, with these fucking things on..." The dragoness hissed with desire and ripped her panties apart, flinging the shreds onto the floor.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz