Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Gol: *sweatdrops* ...i dont like the doctors...they kinda get me nervous if i get badly injured. I see alot of trauma shows and i dont like what i see >.>;
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Vook: aww you dont have to be nervous 'round me *winks* i wont hurt ya!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: OK, Doc. Vook, can you pencil me in for an appointment on next Monday...I've been feeling a little run down, lately.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Gol: ...I~ dunno....last time i trusted a good looking doctor, it didnt turn out so well for me... *rubs stomache*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Vook: oh dont worry. *giggles* i wont do anything bad! promise!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gol: ...right, i'll remember that promise. *nods head* I had to get rid of someone at my agency who was a doctor at the base, he didnt have great experience on how to stitch up wounds. *lifts top of stealth suit up showing long line of stitches on rib area* You may see nothing wrong, but the thing is, HE FORGOT THE DAMN BULLET INSIDE!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Vook: *gasps* damn...BAD DOCTOR! is it still there? i might be able to get it out with magic ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gol: Actually, yeah its still in there, i can feel it. *points at side of rib and makes a small circular motion on rib* somewhere here i think.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Vook: ahh. *puts hand on Gol's chest* now just hold still, this wont hurt at all dear *closes her eyes* aah yes, i can see it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Gol: Where is it exactly? Not near my lung or anything is it?
The Mod Squad
The OCA