Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Sedah began to sniff smelling the scent of cooking steak..why does she do these things, I am a demon from hell yet she treats me like I'm as of her little dog..no fear or anything.
The OCA
Seeing her looking at him, Shadow tensed up, wondering if she sensed what he truly was.

"Is she a Source?" he whispered to Dominic.
He shrugged, looking at her. "She could be either/or, near as I can tell..." Dominic muttered.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Miharu's house >

Miharu concentrate in her cooking to give a very tasteful food for Sedah. For her, even Sedah looks scary and fierce, but she does not feel anything. Sedah is just another creature who appear in this world, searching for a Mage.

< Streets >

Miyuki notices that Dominic and Shadow look to her, and make a quick conclusion. "Yes...Those two are Source...No doubt.." With that, her right paw generates the electric-charge sphere and throws to them in a blink of eye.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Head's Up!" Dominic said, pushing Shadow aside as he dodged the opposite way, the electric charge slamming harmlessly into the sidewalk. "I don't think she likes us very much..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Sedah then laid his head down closing his eyes for a moment and just for that split second he visioned Miharu's graceful naked body then he quickly openned his eyes back open "...No...I refuse..." he whispered to himself shaking his heads, but an extremely large bulge appeared in his black jeans.
The OCA
Shadow rolled to his feet, drawing the revolver and snapping of several shots at the bitch.

"What the hell was that for!" he yelled at her.
< Miharu's house >

After a few moments, she finished cooking the dish. She place it on the plate and put a little decorations on it. Later, Miharu brings the meal with fork and knife to living room, kneels in front of him and serve the dish with a smile. "Here you are, Sedah.."

< Streets >

Miyuki quickly generates her own illusion as the revolver shots hits her shadow. Then, she appears behind the males with a sharp stare, before speak in low tone. "...To see either you two are the real Source..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dominic blinked, looking up at her. "Why?! You don't seriously intend to FORCE us into a bloodbinding, do you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"...No...I just want to know..either you are the Source and strong enough to bloodbinding with me.... That why I attack you just now..." Miyuki look to other direction with her serious expression while her tail went stiff.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds