Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
< Star's Apartment >

Reaching the third floor, Richter panted and sarcastically stated,
"Phew!...Just think...only about ten more trips...to get all my stuff from my car...no problem!", the wolf turned to Star, "Well,...here we are...third floor...", placing his right paw on her shoulder he smiled, "Soooo....which room...roommate?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Can't argue with that." Shadow said smiling a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice giggled and grasped Shadow's hand again, "I really like being with you doggy" she said, then gave him a warm hug. "I didn't really think this to go well so sudden but..." she lowered her ears as she smiled, "You're very charming you know?" she confessed, blushing with her words.

(Room)

"Well hey, it'll be no longer than three minutes, wait a bit!" the dragon said, before he disappeared in a blur and in the blink of an eye he was back on the bed with a tea cup, filled to almost the brim with a green substance, it emmited an odd yet relaxing fragance. "It's a familiar recipe! Hope it makes you good" he said, before blowing some steam off the cup and gently handing it to Rosa.

(Wales)

"It's a pleasure to meet you finally!" Dot chimed, getting some steps closer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Room)

Looking towards the cup, the blond-haired dragoness slowly wrapped her paws around it, before taking it, as she smiled. "Thanks, Marty..." Holding it close to her, she sighed, as she slowly inhaled the scent wafting from it, her eyes closing as she smiled. "Ah.."

(Wales)

Walking a little closer herself, Carolyn smiled softly, looking towards her. "Finallly?" She giggled, taking a glance back curiously towards her son, who shuffled a little on his feet. "You were that eager to see me, both of you?"

"Kinda..." Kurtz chirped back, a small little blush crossing his face.

But, before Kurtz could even get more embarressed, she spoke again. "Dorothy... aren't you the same Dorothy Kurtz told me about four years ago...?"

Kurtz rubbed his head a little, before going off past both of them into the kitchen, as he headed to get a cup and whatever drink there was in there. He quickly poured himself a glass as he started to down it, his blush still over his cheeks. "Might as well let them both talk for now..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and stops tickling her "Well that was the idea foxie, to tickle you *his tail then goes up and rubs around her neck gently and softly.

"this is a multiuse tail isn't it?" Dan says with a grin as his tail now caresses Yoosei's cheek gently, he soon finds an available parking spot and parks his car there and smiles.

"Well hon, we made it" he says as he keeps caressing her all over with his tail softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Star smiled, pointing to the first door on the left. "This one right here. Thefirst room inside is much bigger than the rest of the rooms... I'm told that dancers prefer rooms like it so they can practice at home. I just like having such an open space.. " she said, opening the door.
Soft moans were escaping her muzzle as his tail caressed her. she blushes deeply and her tails swish around happily. "sorry my love.. I couldn't help it when your tail caressed me all over..." she giggles and keeps blushing
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Star's Apartment >

Richter followed Star in through the door. "Wow...it's a studio apartment!", he exclaimed, setting the backpacks on the floor, just inside the doorway. "I was searching for one of these... looking throughout the entire town. Of course, there were none available...all taken.", he mentioned, admiring the surroundings. Turning to the Renamon, the wolf gently embraced her, "Thank you, Star...thanks for your kind offer. If it wasn't for you...I don't know where I'd be living."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uh thanks." Shadow said, smiling and blushing nervously, "So what did you bring me here for?" He asked, hoping he had guessed the answer accurately.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice grinned as she took a step towars the stairs, "You said before you wanted to see me in a police outfit, didn't you?"

(Room)

"Well" Mar said, "I think I'll leave you be. While you rest I'll take a walk around the city, okay?" he smiled to Rosa as he got off the bed.

(Wales)

"The same!" Dorothy giggled as she stood next to Carolyne, "Gee it's a real pleasure to meet you, I mean, I was like- really wanting to meet you for some time now. Kurtz moved to my place after I went to study in the college, and as my big brother let me, I could live with him at his apartment!" she said to inform the mother quickly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad