Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Shadow smirked at his lover's squirming, speeding up the hose.

"Mmm, feels good doesn't it?" he purred, rubbing her swelling belly. His tail moved down and rubbed her pussy around the hose, slowly getting soaked in her juices.
Anna gasped and moaned, nodding feverently. "Oh gods yes it feels sooooo good!" she cried, squirming under his paw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Mmm, want me to blow you up into a big helpless balloon?" he purred, watching as her sides, hips, and back joined the inflation, the ferret becoming a big ball.
Anna smirked, shivering slightly from the arousal that idea brought on. "Mmm lovely... But whatever shall I do if you were to suddenly take me? I shan't be able to defend myself..." she said teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"If you want to deflate, just burp," he said, rubbing Anna's body as her arms and legs were slowly absorbed into her swelling body.
Anna nodded, blushing slightly. "Oh...o-okay..." she said, moaning softly as he caressed her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, pulling the hose from her pussy with a wet POP, tossing it aside and admiring the ferret's ball-shaped body, her arms, legs, head, and tail the only things showing she was once humanoid.

"Mmm, you're a sexy balloon," he purred, rubbing her all over her bloated body, his cock teasing her slit.
Anna whimpered, suddenly aware of the shaft rubbing her slit, unable to see it though. "Is... is that...?" she asked, whimpering again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Yesss," he purred, turning her over and slowly entering her, fully aware that she was a virgin.

"This will hurt at first...but I promise it will feel good right afterwards," he said, purring soothingly, awaiting her permission before taking her virginity.
Anna whimpered with lust and desire, nodding slowly. "Please Shadow... I can handle it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA