Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
Grinning, the vixen licked Psyrixias' face. "I sure do need some help..." the vixen said, with a wink.

Murring, Altima widened his mouth to accept his partners' tongue. He slid both arms around Tachyons' waist. With all this going on, Altimas' dragonhood quickly slid out to its full length, rubbing against Tachyons' belly. Breaking the kiss, Altima looked into the other dragons eyes, "I want you....." Altima said, as he slowly backed away from Tachyon, sitting on the bed.
Sliding over next to Ishana, Psyrixia grabbed the vixen's pants, at the waist. She slowly dragged them down her legs, taking her panties with them. Tossing them onto the floor, the dragoness spied her crotch, "Mmmmm.", she lick her lips as hisses, "You look good enough to eat."

Tachyon stood there and stared back at Altima, "Want me...", he heart began to pound and palms began to sweat, "H-h-how do you...want me?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima thought for a moment. "How ever you want to..." the dragon said, as he patted next to him.

Ishana smiled, as she gave the dragoness another lick. "Yes, why don't you give me a taset teste? You can sample any of my wares..."
Tachyon stepped toawrd him, "Y-you mean..something like this...", Sitting down next to Altima, Tachyon grasps a hold of Altima's erection and begins to stroke it slowly, as he licks his neck.

"Really!", Psyrixia shrieked, "OK then...open wide...and let's seen that honey!", the dragoness knelt before Ishana and held her legs.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima let out a soft gasp, as Tachyon held his erection. No-one had ever held it before, and it felt so foreign, but good at the same time. "ahh...y-yeah..." Altima said, as he tilted his head, giving more access to his neck for Tachyon.

"mrrr... y-yeah!" Ishana said, as she placed a paw on her crotch, as she held her pussy open with two fingers. Her pussy was already damp with eagerness.
Tachyon confessed, "This is way I rub myself...Mmmmm...You feel just as hard...if not harder than me." He leaned himself against Altima and began sucking underneath his neck.

"Mmmmm", Psyrixia took in her feminine aroma and then dove right in, slathering her tongue all around Ishana's inviting crotch, lapping up her oozing juices.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
half-closing his eyes, Altima let out a soft murr, as he was being jerked. "nghn....s-so good..."

"Ahh...g-god!! Psy! y-you're great!!" IShana murred, as she felt Psyrixias' snake-like tongue slide inside her.
"S-sometimes...to make it a little slicker...", he licks a gob of saliva into his claw, " I use a little spit.", He begans stroking faster and rubbing is balls with the other claw, "How's that...okay?"

Psyrixia was losing herself to her desires. Driving her tongue inside Ishana's hot cunt, she lapped and probed her pink tunnel, snaking her tongue against her throbbing G-spot. "MMmmmmm!! Sooooo gooood!!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ahh...thta feels...g-good!" Altima moaned, as he let himself lie on his back.

"ahh...g-god! d-deepwr!!" Ishana moaned, as she bucked her hips.
Yanking him a little quicker, Tachyon smiled, "You are still getting bigger...Wow!...and more purple, too." He lowered his head a little to catch all of Altima's cock action.

Clutching Ishana's ass with both her claws, Psyrixia plunged her tongue deep into the untouched recesses of her snatch of the vixen. Noticing her engorged clit, the dragoness rubbed the end of her muzzle in and around it, as she savored her juices.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz