Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Star smiled. "Of course.. You need to know where things are so you don't have to ask all of the time.. even if that would be funny." she said, winking back at him before walking toward the front door of the building. She stepped to one side to allow one of the other tenants to go through the door on her way out, then opened the door and walked in, holing it open for Richter.

Inside the building, it was indeed, much nicer than the outside, the walls looked nearly new, with solid oak paneling, and thick caprets on all of the floors.

"See.. much nicer.." she said, grinning as she moved toward the stairs.
Dan murrs feeling her tail wrapping around his as he drives and smiles. "guess our tails like to be always closer huh?" he says with a smile as his tail rubs hers gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice giggled and grabbed Shadow's paws. "Hey let's hurry, I want to get there as fast as we can!" she said with a grin and literally dragged Shadow all the way to her place.

(Room)

Mar murred to Rosa, "Hey I hope you're still hungry... you've got some stew left" he grinned.

(Wales)

"We do that at home" Dot giggled, "We're in your hometown Kurtzy!" she insisted, "We can do a lot of things while we spend the rest of the week here!" she said with a big smile. "Now let's go down!" she said, ready to follow him to where Kurtz's parents were.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Murring happily and looking towards the dragon, she shakes her head softly, albeit swishing her tail slowly. "Well... I don't think I can do it... right now...." She muttered.

(Wales)

Nodding gently, the dragon then placed a soft kiss backwards quickly on Dot's lips, before heading slowly down with her, not being able to wait much longer as he moved to the bottom of the stairs before walking down to the living room door, taking a gulp. "Well... Alright. But I'll make a deal with yah later."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs softly and blushes lightly while smiling cutely. "seems so my love...and it feels so nice when your tail rub mine" she giggles and ends blushing more.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze tries to hold back a chuckle as Katt orders him sit. He get on his knees and held his paw up cupping them as he held them in front of her.

The dragoness was happily eating when Disturbed said strap on. She started to chuckle but the food got stuck in her throat causing her to choke for a moment. "Did you have to say strap on since I don't need more thoughts like that right now? Carmen giggle and glared at her lover.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Lowering her ears aswell Saphire leaned over hugging Nath closely around him under his arms, "We're together now and thats all that matters, those years are behind us." gently she nuzzled his cheek "..but look at you now, you gotta be the luckiest lupine in the world.."

"Sorry hun it was the only thing that I could think of at the moment." Disturbed said chuckling to himself glancing at Carmen then at Light licking his upper lip in his mind he was grinning widely at the thought and even started to grow tight in the pants.
The OCA
< Star's Apartment >

Looking at the stairway Richter commented, "Third floor, huh? No elevator, either? Well no wonder, you're in such fantastic shape...walking up and down...three flights...everyday." He looked over into Star's eyes and grinned, raising his eyebrows at her. Slinging their backpacks over his left shoulder, he held out his right paw, "Okay...onward and upward...lead the way, milady."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Light took the last bite out of the apple and placed the apple core back on the tray, Light then giggled after the comment giving out by Disturbed and swifted her tail. "Thanks for showing me around college so far...I can get easily lost if I didn't bump into you".
"There is an elevator, but its broken... but I haven't been here long enough to get in shape from the stairs... I kept in shape by sparring with my tamer... she is quite strong for a human.." she said, smiling at him as she continued up the stairs.