Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I got an idea or two about what we can do while waiting... at home" Alice winked as they exited the pizza parlor.

(Room)

As Mar detected Rosa's tiredness he stopped but smiled however when he cuddled her tightly. "It's official you're not used to this" he grinned.

(Wales)

Dot giggled and hugged him, "You bet you did..." she murred and started caressing his chest down to his packs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Room)

Blushing hardly, Rosa nodded, only being able to lightly grasp the dragon as she continued to regain her breath. "Nnhhh... I... I guess..." Was all she muttered, swishing her tail about softly.

(Wales)

Murring happily as her claws started to carress his chest, the dragon happily twitched his ears, blushing softly. "Mmrrr... anyhow... come on, let's get moving... the more quicker this is done... the more longer you can do whatever you want here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sure I like that I can relax more often when my stuff is sorted out" Light smiled as she waited for an reply
"It was exciting.. but dangerous... I wasn't there for long.. but I was there long enough to know that it is too dangerous for anyone who can't defend themselves.." she said, glancing down at the floor of the car. "Despite the danger though... it is a beautiful world.."
Sensing Star was feeling troubled again, Richter quickly changed the subject, "Hmmmm, I know the next turn is around here somewhere...", he quickly glanced at the map, "Ahhh...there it is." He turned, driving down the final street, the one which the Renamon resided on. "So....which house is yours?", he inquired.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Its the apartment building over there... Third floor up. I've got the building pretty much to myself.. I think people think that it is gonna fall down on them or somethin, but it is a lot nicer on the inside.." she said, pointing over at the large, and slightly rundown, building in the center of the block.
Shadow blushed a bit, "Well I'd kinda hope that'd take more than 30 minutes." he smiled a bit nervously.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei waves her paw at Mitsuki and smiles cutely as she then looks at Dan. "honey... so shall we go now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That's awesome!", Richter commented, struck by the apartment's appearnace. "I'm not much for fancy, new, cheaply built buildings, these older ones are much more structually sound...have more character, too."
Driving up the gravel driveway, he parked his car close to the front entrance and turned off the engine. Turning to face Star, he smiled at her, trying not to blush, "Well...I guess we're here...aren't we?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star nodded. "Looks like we are... Um.. should we go inside?" she asked shyly, her fur covering the faint blush that came to her cheeks.