Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: Whoops, dunno how I didn't notice it! That's what happens when you try updating all your RPs at 2AM.

IC:

Alice's mind raced through all the things Shadow had asked for, "Cheese sticks!" she said with a smile.

(Room)

"Mmmnnhh..." Mar moaned as he got fed with juices, his maw engulfing all the cum and drinking it down. "You're really tasty... if I could my only dinner would be this" he flirted.

(Wales)

Dot waved a small hi to Kurtz's little brother while smiling. At Kurtz's words she blinked though, "Introduce yourself? But... aren't they your parents?" she asked him amazed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Wales)

Shaking his head, he chuckled. "Yes... but... it has been... four years, remember." He then put a claw to his head, before closing his eyes. "I've changed quite a bit in that time."

(Room)

Blushing hardly as she started to pant heavily; only small trickles of her juices came really flowing out after the huge blow; since it had been her second in the day and it had been quite shorter then the last. "Ohhhhh... hrrr.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Light smiled " sure I have lots to do tonight but I don't want to trouble you two if you both had plans tonight". Light rubbed her ears back and moved her tail onto her lap.
Richter took a quick look at the map Star had brought with her. "I know pretty much where that is...I'm not too bad when it comes to directions...but I'm sure if I get lost, you'll help me find me way." he smiled, winking at Star.
Richter shifted his car into Drive, pulled out of the parking lot and onto the street. Turning on the radio, he tried to start a conversation with the Renamon, "So, star...what kind of music do you like to listen to?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'll listen to anything... I've heard a lot of music since coming to this world..." Star said, smiling over at him.
Disturbed snapped a finger "Thats a great idea! If thats okay with you that is Light we'll be more than happy to help you move the rest of your stuff in." he smiled warmly putting an arm around Carmen before kissing her on the cheek.

OOC: ^_^ Kurtz you forgot Saphire
The OCA
OOC: Bah.

IC:

Murring happily to his ear being played with by her, the wolf snuggled his head a little into her arm, chuckling. "Really? You would?" He then swished his tail before speaking. "Well, alright....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Mitsuki's apartment >

Mitsuki blush again which makes her look cuter than ever. "Thank you...and you're welcome, Dan.." With that, she waves her paw to them.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"And some cheese sticks." Shadow added.

"Okay it'll take about half an hour."

"That's fine," Shadow opened his wallet and gave the man the cash for the pizza. He put it back and turned to Alice, "Well we got thirty minutes to kill, what should we do?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Coming to this world...", he repeated, her comment piqued Richter's interest, "So tell me, Star...", turning the radio off, "How was it...living in the Digital World?...if you don't mind me asking."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz