Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Sorry, Star...once I get talking about cars...it's hard to stop me.", Richter opens the passenger door, "If you'd be so kind...", and ushers her into the passenger seat. Closing her door, he jogs around the car, get in and asks, "Ok, where are we heading?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rosa's squeals only got Mar more thrilled. He continously kept his treatments up, growling in his own bliss. "Come on... cum for me..." he whispered in his sensual male deep voice.

(Wales)

Dot thanked Kurtz with a small peck on the cheek, "Thankies, gee" she giggled, then started to brush her hair till she was neat again. "So, downstairs now, and no excuses! I want to get to know your little brother too!" she said with a smile, "He's a cutie like you."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa kept on squirming and squealing to Mar's treatments, her entire body shivering as her climax suddenly peaked, a scream of pleasure coming from her lips as her forced open cunt tightened around his tongue before expelling a huge load of her fluids; it coming out hardly and entering both the dragon's maw and also covering his face. "Y-YAAAHHH!!!"

(Wales)

Blushing softly, the dragon bit his tongue before nodding, a flatstare look on his face. "Ya..." With that, he turned around, before starting to walk back out into the hallway again, taking a glance back. "I just hope I can introduce you well enou-"

"Hey, you two only just woke up now?" Chirped his little brother from the attic, staring down at them both. "Sheesh, and I thought you were always the one to call me a 'long napper', bro."

"Hey, zip it." Kurtz pronounced quite clearly, before chuckling. "Mom still in?"

"Yup! Downstairs, watching TV. She didn't have work today!"

"Goodie." With that, he slowly looked behind him to Dot, before smiling, as he walked over to the stairs. "Well, I think it'd be best for me to introduce myself first then introduce you, aye?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: DMX I posted for Shadow.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Mitsuki's apartment >

Mitsuki shooks head softly, before looking back to Yoosei. "There would be no other things for this current moments...The concert will started about 8:00PM and there would be 30,000 audiences attend.."

"But don't worry...you are my Very Important Persons..." Mitsuki kept smiling, while bows to them.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles cutely and swishes her tails. "aww thank you Mitsuki for that.. and I will keep in mind when does the concert start" she looks at Dan for a few seconds before looking back at Mitsuki. "and well.. better if we get going if you don't mind.. so I can go to give these tickets to Nath and Saphire"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles "Yoosei is right, we better got and give those tickets to Saph and Nath now so they can make it to the concert as well" he says as he then smiles and also bows at Mitsuki.

"Again thanks for the tickets Mitsuki we will be there and..." he then kisses her paw gently like a gentleman. "Again it is a honor meet you" he says still with a smile as he then hugs Yoosei gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Star smiled at him, pulling out the directions she had written up for herself just in case she got lost, not a very likely thing, but she wanted to be prepared. "Its not too far... We picked it so I could walk here in the mornings..."
Light started to peel the banana skin. "Yeah just last week still moving in some other stuff from my old place" Light kindly smiled back and took a bite from the banana.
Blaze just nodded twice since he was not allowed to talk at the moment. He loved being Katt's pet and doing her bedding, as he waited for her next command.

Carmen sat down next to the big black wolf with her tray in her paws, "Disturbed I should have had more faith in you I'm sorry," she said softly so that he would only hear her. "You moved in last week do you think me and Disturbed here could help you by chance?" the black dragoness asked kindly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz