Join our server on Discord

Bloodbound (another Magic RPG.)
Dominic blinked, and quickly stepped in to disfuse the fight. "Hey hey hey... Shadow, we don't have any proof that he's done anything at all. For all we know, he could've been called here for a Bloodbinding ritual... in which case..." He turned to look at Miharu. "He would be YOUR responsibility..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"He's killed a man. I can smell the blood of the man on his claws," he growled, suddenly darting behind the demon and grabbing the girl around the neck, pressing his revolver against her temple and extending his claws so the dug into her throat.

"Down, demon boy...don't think I won't kill her," he growled, opening up a small, shallow cut on the girl's neck.
Dominic trained his gun on Shadow instead. "Shadow... you're stepping out of bounds..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC:

Quote:"He's killed a man. I can smell the blood of the man on his claws," he growled, suddenly darting behind the demon and grabbing the girl around the neck, pressing his revolver against her temple and extending his claws so the dug into her throat.

"Down, demon boy...don't think I won't kill her," he growled, opening up a small, shallow cut on the girl's neck.

Not meaning to be a bother, but, an attack can be recieved or dodged. (And that means the part of being grabbed, as well as the cut). That's stepping the boundary of powerplay.

IC:

"Yeah... it would be nice to see you're house... at least..." He chuckled softly, the dragon rubbing his cheek softly, before he spoke again. "Should I go as a Source or shall I go as a human, Shiva?" He asked, not knowing what form to be in at that time as he rubbed his arm nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Not meaning to be a bother, but, an attack can be recieved or dodged. (And that means the part of being grabbed, as well as the cut). That's stepping the boundary of powerplay.

OOC: I didn't see anything about how to conduct fights at the beginning.
OOC: Okay first of all posts should have stopped after Shadow acted so Miharu or even I could have reacted to Shadow's first reaction....

IC:

Seeing Shadow's attention averted by Dominic Sedah's eyes glowed with flames as two helhounds appear on both sides of Shadow which put their jaws over his arms pulling them free of Miharu then he quickly picked her up and started dashing away down the street with her in his arms with great haste out of sight cradling her closely in his grasp.
The OCA
Miharu looks back to Dominic and Shadow while Sedah brings her away from them. She made a mind contact to them, as closing her eyes. "Yes...I saw Sedah kills a man before I performs a Bloodbinding ritual... But don't ever treat him like what you've done to me just now..."

With that, she terminates the communication and look back to Sedah.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shiva smiles at Kurtz. "In which form do you feel yourself more comfortable to be at the moment?" she closes one eye and pokes her tongue out cutely. "for me one way or another is just fine"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Quoting from Shadowknight's view on this; (If I have to, I will show PM as clarification), that act is very closely stepping on the lines of powerplaying, but just goes under it. Miharu still could've broke out, but... meh. Dealt with already.

IC:

"Hm... I think I'd want to be known as you're source at least, so..." Kurtz smiled, before slowly lowering his head, taking a glance to her. "I'd rather stay like this... for quite a long time." He then turned to her, before speaking. "Anyhow, let's make a move, shall we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow snarled at Dominic, wondering if he heard the girl as well.

"Way to go, friend," he sneered, turning the word into an insult, venom dripping with each syllable.