Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
The puppy girl cheerily followed Shadow, exiting the small building and was already happy from the fact they had half-things done already. "Okay, food to go then!" she said grinning.

(Room)

Rosa's words caught the dragon's attention, "Oh well, since you ask so nicely" he brought his face back, then stopped sucking and biting, only to use his muzzle to rub both tits and use his claws to replace the squeezing by light massages, his tail started to abruptly prod her clit mercilessly.

(Wales)

Dot stretched. She was sitting on the bed, sighing a bit, she wagged her tail to also stretch it. When she was done, she happily smiled. She was glad it wasn't night already, So fortunate she thought and widened her smile. Turning her look to her mate, she put a claw on his shoulder, "Hey sleepyhead... wake up" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmhhh..." Rosa murred happily to the now quite light massages to her breasts, arching her head back slowly. But, as her clit was starting to be prodded, she was moaning; both in pleasure and a slight pain the more he prodded it. "Ahhhh...."

(Kurtz's Bedroom; Wales)

Slowly twitching his ears, the red-haired dragon slowly mid-opened his eyes, the only first thing catching his sight was the roof, and also the light on, which brought him to a point where he had to shut his eyes closed again because of it. "Mmhh... time to get up already?" He muttered, slowly starting to pull himself up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei let out a soft moan when he slapped her butt playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles as he walks in the building with her. "it was such tempting view to let it pass just like that foxie" he says with a grin as his tail now rubs her back softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light picked out the snacks and placed it on the tray and placeda finger on her lip still wondering on what she wants "So many to have" light then looked at Disturbed and Carmen. "Hey you two want anything...am buying" She giggled waving her tail in exictment
Yoosei giggles and then let out a soft murr when he rubs her back with his tails.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: Morning over my gramps guys so it might might be a day or two more before I post
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Her ears perked up as heard the gentle knock on the door. "It must be Yoosei..." Mitsuki stepped towards the door and opens it slowly, seeing Yoosei and a male besides her. "Hello, Yoosei-san.. I was waiting for you.."

Then, her eyes glared to Dan before throw a smile. "Uhmm...Is he's your friend, Yoosei-san...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes lightly and smiles cutely. "he is more than just a friend... he is my boyfriend.." she blushes more and then looks at Dan.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Grrr... mmrrrr..." the dragon murred. "You want more biting huh? You can't settle with just some caressing eh?" he grinned. Slurping her chest all over. His tail pinching her clitoris even harder.

(Wales)

"Yeah! Come on, wake up honey! You'll sleep all you want later after you've introduced me!" Dot said, giggling as she rubbed his chest with a claw with a smile.

OOC: Yay! 5k for FC!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad