Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Shadow blushed a little, remebering. He then returned to her womanhood, running a claw over her slit, teasing her clitoris.

"Do you want me to tease you...draw out the pleasure until you beg for release," he purred, unable to resist teasing her.
Anna gasped and shuddered, arching up slightly at the gentle touch. "Mmmm yes Shadow... please..." she said, already wet from everything he'd done to her up until now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
opening his mouth, Robin allowed the liquid to run down his throat. Sure, it tasted funny, but if it was poison, he sure couldn't taste any of it. "W-what is it?" the titan asked, after finishing what he was given, leaving the emtire bottle empty.
"you'll see" vook said, smirking and returning to altima, hugging him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"mrr... prepare to be in a lot of agony....boy blunder.." Altima chuckled, as he fenched Vook for a moment.

Suddenly, Robin began to grow hot-headed, as images of past "sexperiences" with Starfire flashed through his head. "ughn...wh-whats going on?"
Vook murred and frenched altima back, slipping a claw into his pants and rubbing his crotch.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"mrr... Vook, what shall we do to..."Entertain" our slaves?" Altima asked, as he felt himself getting harder.

Robin couldn't help but feel extremely hot, as he began to sweat. "G-god...my clothes...they feel....TIGHT!!!" he exclaimed, and indeed they were getting tight...down there. The rena sauce was beginning to effetc him, as his dick slowly became erect.
"Very well, my love," he purred, tracing her slit with the tip of his claw, just barely touching her labia. He began to run his claw up and down her slit, pushing it in slightly and pulling it right back out from time to time. In between, he blew breaths of warm air on her clit.
"how about i just pleasure you, love?" she said, kissing altima on the cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yes.... I guess that would suffice..." the dragon said, as he quickly removed any articles of clothing he had on.

Robin began to pant, as his pants grew tighter around his quickly-hardening cock. "oh...g-god....I-I feel so....horny!" the boy wonder moaned, as he began to struggle in his restraints, eager to please himself to relieve the feeling.