Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"took ya long enough." vook smothered the cig on the floor, and picked up the bottle of rena sauce again, putting it to robin's lips. "now drink."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna gasped, arching up slightly, moaning softly as Shadow gently sucked, licked and teased her nipples. "Mmm..." Her hands slid from his shoulders down his back to his pants, before sliding around his waist to fumble with them, trying to unbutton them weakly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow took his time with her, not rushing it, drawing out the lovemaking. Fingers and mouth switched places, her right nipple, already hard, being taken in his maw and licked and suckled. Feeling her fumbling with his pants, his tail slithered down and undid the button and fly, pulling them off and leaving him in his underwear, which bulged from his hardon.

Finishing with her breasts, he moved higher, nuzzling her neck, lapping at where he had bitten her. He was tempted to do it again, remembering the shiver of pleasure that had run down his spine when she had bitten him. However, he felt that it could wait for another time, instead moving to her face and planting featherlight kisses all over-on her mouth, her forehead, her cheeks, her nose.
Anna churred softly with pleasure as Shadow continued to kiss and nibble her lightly. She arched up, grinding against the bulge in his underwear, blushing as she spotted it. "Oh my..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow blushed a little at her words. "Well...what do you think?" he asked with a nervous chuckle, sitting up and letting her see the bulge.
Anna smiled and leaned up to kiss Shadow lightly, pressing into him again. "Mmm... impressive. Very impressive..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, murring at her compliments.
Anna smiled softly, nuzzling and licking him gently. "Mmm... is that so..." she said, slipping out of his grasp slightly, tugging playfully at her shorts; the only peice of clothing she had left. "Mmm your tongue felt wonderful everywhere else... I'm sure there's a few more places you could put it though..." She winked playfully, smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow smiled, then locked his teeth around one of her short's legs, pulling at it, a little growl escaping his mouth. Slowly, he pulled it off with his mouth, nuzzling at her crotch.

"You don't wear panties?" he asked, a little surprised.
Anna blushed and smiled slightly. "Not when I'm sleeping... you woke me up, remember?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA