Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Shadow chuckled at the revelation, nuzzling her neck.

"How ironic. That's how my species marks their mate...," he purred, lapping at the little bite mark on her neck. "Should we?" he murred, nibbling the area gently.
Anna nodded slowly, smiling up at him softly. "If... if you'll let me do the same..." she said, shivering and mrring softly as he gently teased the mark on her neck with his teeth and tongue.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Of course, my love. It would be an honor to wear your mark," he purred, tilting his head to the side to give her access to his neck.
Anna smiled and bit down hard on the thick, muscled flesh right where Shadow's shoulder and neck joined. The bite wasn't hard enough to be a serious injury, but Anna could taste blood all the same. She's broken the skin, and within a few days it would heal in a scar.

Her scar.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow murred at the bite, the pain oddly arousing. He wondered if she would be willing to try that more often in the future.

"Mmm, that felt gooood," he purred, stroking her neck, getting it ready. "Don't suppose you'd be willing to do that some more? It...kinda turns me on," he said, blushing a little.

OOC: What can I say, vampirism is hot.
OOC: Glad you think so.

Anna smiled, licking her lips lightly. "Anything for you..." she said, tilting her head slightly to offer her neck in exchange.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow lapped at her neck for a few seconds, softening it up to lessen the pain. Then, baring his sharp teeth, he gently bit down into her neck, piercing the skin and drawing blood, which he suckled up.
"hmm...and what shall we do with slave, hmm?" vook said, walking over and sitting in front of star.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I suggest we tortue her a bit, if Robin still does not wish to drink." Altima said, as he pulled a cigarette out from one of his pockets on a coat laying on the table. Lighting it with a huff of breath, he tossed the small bundle of poison towards Vook. "Burn her in her sensitive spots, only if Robin won't comply.
"yes." vook grabbed the cig from altima, and kneeled in front of star's pussy. she pushed the lit end into star's clit. "now robin, are you going to be a good boy and drink for me?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan