Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
As their tongues fought with each other, Shadow moved his hands to Anna's breasts. Not a bad size for her (don't know how big they are), he groped them through her shirt, squeezing them and rubbing the nipples with his thumbs.
Anna shuddered, pulling away slightly to bit Shadow's shoulder. Not hard enough to hurt him, but certainly hard enough to notice. "Mmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"DRINK!!!" vook said, bearing her teeth and pointing a flaming finger at robin's neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow murred at the bite, the action strangely arousing.

"Mmm, what's that for, my love?" he purred, repaying the act by gently biting her neck.
Robin still kept his lips pursed. As long as she doesn't lay a finger on Starfire, I'll endure any torture this bitch uses on me Robin thought.

"Don't even try it, Vook.... Robins the type that can last. Why don't you...threaten him?" Altima said.

Robins eyes rgew wider, as Altima practically hit the target.
"hmm..with what, altima dear?" she said, looking at altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima eyed Starfire. "Perhaps his lover.... kill her if Robin doesn't obey.

Robins eyes grew in shock. No, not Starfire! he thought.
Starfire, who had been watching uneasily, whimpered at the suggestion of her mistress's friend, cowering on the floor.
Kenzuma could feel Starfire and Robin's fear as clearly as if it had been his own. His fear was all that kept him from opening their door without permission, and going in. He stood outside the door, paralyzed with fear, both his own, and that of the two captives in the room.
Anna shivered, smiling softly. "Possessiveness. If I had bitten any harder, I would've left a permanent mark. One that marks you as my mate..." she said, smiling softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA