Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"w-what are you guys doin'...?" Robin asked confusedly. He was enjoying it, as his member began to poke out and was now nearly visible ithrough his pants.

"mrr...yeah.." Altima murred as he gave Vook a lick.
Shadow pulled Anna against his body, licking and nuzzling her face, running his paws up and down her back. As they cuddled, Shadow suddenly felt his cock coming to life, forming a tent in his pants. Normally, he would have been nervous and perhaps tried to hide it, but with Anna, he felt no shame.
Anna mrred softly, her chest pressed gently against his. She blushed only slightly as she felt her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her shirt and into Shadow's chest. But she didn't worry about it; in his arms she felt safe, peaceful, and most importantly, loved.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow felt Anna's hard nipples rubbing his chest. Pushing himself off of her, he looked down at her, eyes half-lidded in bliss.

"Hey Anna, remember when I said...that I wanted to...repay you for you kindness?" he asked, aware that the tent in his pants was clearly visible.
Anna looked up at him, still blushing slightly. "...yes. Why do you ask?" she asked softly, blushing more as she caught the bulge in his pants out of the corner of her eye.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow blushes, not sure how to say it. Finally, he just spoke the truth...and prayed Anna wouldn't be offended.

"Anna...I want to make love to you. I want to make love to the girl who's brought me such joy, who never gave up on me, and who's repaired my broken heart...and taken it," he said, leaning down and pulling her into a passionate kiss, unable to hold back his love any longer.
Anna blushed deeply at what Shadow was proposing, but the truth was she felt the same way. She gasped softly at the sudden, passionate kiss, but soon melted in Shadow's arms, moaning softly before pulling away gently to look up at him. "I - I want to Shadow, but... I'm a little scared..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Of what, my love?" he asked, gasping a little at how easily the last two words came out. He didn't want to do it if she wasn't comfortable or if something was wrong.
Anna smiled; listening to him call her that made her a little more at ease. "Certainly not of you, but it's just... I'm a virgin; I've never done this before." she said, blushing again. "And also... " she looked down at her hands, pulling them close to her chest. "My hands... they're not real hands. I can't touch you... not like a lover should be able to..." she said, sniffing softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook moved her claw down and rubbed altima's crotch, and locked lips with him, murring softly, and eyeing robin occasionally.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan