Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
< Cafe >

"Well, since I haven't found any housing for myself, yet..and I'm pretty sure you don't want to go back to school, today. Your place would be great...I hope you don't mind?", Richter replied.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star smiled. "Of course I don't mind.. I did make the offer... Its not even that far from here.." she said, a faint blush coming to her cheeks, but it was hidden by the fur covering her face.
"Well, that settles it, then.", Richter announced, smiling at Star.

"Waiter, please wrap these meals to go. I thank you for your service, but we'll be dining elsewhere, today."

"I'll be right back with your meals." As the waiter clears the table, he gives Richter the bill and heads off to the kitchen.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan smiles. "good, because I'm saying the truth when I say you're a sexy foxie hon" he says with a smile as they continue their way to the city.

After a while they arrive to the city and he smiles.

"Okay honey where your friend lives I take is near from where we bumped on each other right?" he asks as he drives
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei looks at him and nods while smiling cutely. "yup.. you bumped against me really near Mitsuki's appartment. it's on the tallest building if I am not wrong.. luckly I can always phone her in case I don't remember exactly where is her home" she giggles softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Kinda forgot 'bout Alice Shadow

IC:

Mar growled, his maw taking more of the girl's breast till his muzzle was full, then he only licked and sucked, his arms moving around her bopy while his claws masterfully roamed her beautiful features.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moaning and murring to the sucking and licking, Rosa rested happily against the dragon's body, letting her nerves and her body just shiver as Mar's claws ran over her, letting her body enjoy the moment while she rubbed her crotch very gently against his. "Mmrr... ahhh... l-like that, handsome.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: How could I have forgotten her? Wow, me forgetting about a hot girl that doesn't sound like me.

IC:

"Well I think they just realeased the newest installment of the fast and the furry (OOC: lol). That sounds like a good pizza movie." Shadow smiled as he wrapped his arm around his girl.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiles as he heads to the area he and Yoosei bumped yesterday. "okay honey we're on our way there" he says as his tail rubs hers gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs softly and nods. "okay honey..and I will send a message to Mitsuki just in case" she smiles and grabs her cellphone and writes a message for Mitsuki: 'Mitsuki we are really near your apartment already'. and with that she sent the message to Mitsuki.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions