Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy's cheeks grew crimson as her panties were taken off revealing her bright pink pussy with a very small patch of fur that just barely conceals it. She remained speachless as she was now completely bare infront of Kiva as her tail starts to swish.
The OCA
"...so beautiful..." she murrs softly and out of instinct she moves a paw to Emmy's pussy and gently moves patch of fur out of way. she then gently gets her muzzle near her pussy and sitcks out her tongue to genly give a soft lick on Emmy's clit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahhh..!" Emmy gasped lightly feeling the fox tongue that licked her clit she looked down at Kiva and smiled,"You're an angel you know that?" She guided her paw to her ears starting to scratch behind them.
The OCA
Kiva twitches her ears happily and let out a soft murr. "hmm..really, cutie?" she asks while licking Emmy's clit again before slowly and gently sliding her tongue inside Emmy's warm pussy and licking her insides softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ohhh that feels so good Kiva.." the wolfess murrs softly as she felt the fox's tongue lapping at her insides. Emmy's paws begin to rub and caress Kiva's ears and hair as she licked her pussy.
The OCA
Kiva murrs softly and twitches her ears happily. she let out soft muffled moans and then gently pushes her tongue further inside Emmy's pussy and kept lapping her inner walls gently. her nose was pressed gently against Emmy's clit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing deeply Emmy let out a loud sensual moan from Kiva's lovely tongue going deeply leaning back she let the lovely fox do her job. She brought her paws up starting to pinch her nipples just as she did a fair amount of her juices leaked out signalling what was about to come "Oh Kiva I'm almost there....oh my cutie I..I love you!"
The OCA
Kiva's ears twitch happily hearing Emmy. she murrs and keeps lapping her inner walls, drinking down her juices. she then swirls her tongue inside Emmy in a really pleasurable way.. eventually lapping at her sensitive G-Spot.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shutting her eyes tightly the green wolfess moaned with great pleasure which soon grew louder as she felt her orgasm comming up quickly "I"m cumming Kiva!! I'm..I'm...." she was interupted but a gasp as her juices sprayed out of her love hole with hot wolfess juice.
The OCA
Kiva murred loud as she happily drank Emmy's sweet juice. she lapped her inner walls hungrily for a little while longer before slowly retreating her tongue and licking Emmy's entrance clean to then lick her own lips. "yummy... so tasty and sweet"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions