Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As Mar started to lick and push against her large left breast, Rosa started to happily giggle, letting her breasts consume more and more of his maw by the moment. "Oh? Goody.... hope you like getting muffled by them then..." She grinned even more, murring quite happily to the licking.

(Cafeteria)

Taking almost the same meal as Saphire; a salad of sorts and a sandwich, the lupine wolf chuckled, as he produced a full can of coke from his bag and placed it on the tray, while quickly finding a seat for them both. "Heh... yeah..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I will never tell Mistress," Blaze said with a sly grin even though he could have read Kat's mind he would never do it since it is a major breach of trust for him.

(school hallway)

Carmen giggled and said, "Do realize that if your girl is not happy you won't be happy," since she had a good idea already of what Disturbed was thinking as they approached cafeteria.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire sat down beside Nath with her own tray swishing her tail happily "You know I can see why you like Mitsuki a lot she's very pretty." she said as she openned her salad preparing to eat.

< Cafeteria Entrance >

Disturbed chuckled "I suppose that is true I'm only here to please you two as much as my wolfy self can." he then got to the door of the cafeteria bowing and motioning his bulky arms to the door "Beautifal ladies first."
The OCA
Light blushed and walked in and looked around the Cafeteria and heared her stomach rumbled. "So where the food". Light smiled back at Disturbed
Yoosei couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan murrs and just when he started to kiss between her breasts so tenderly his ears caught the sound of Yoosei's cell ringing and stopped, he smiles at her as he reachs for the cell and hands it to her.

"here is your cell my love, take the call, we never can know when it could be an important call" he says as he smiles at her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei gently grabs her cellphone and giggles cutely. "oh it's not a call.. it's just a message I got" she looks at her cellphone and opens the message. "..it's from my friend Mitsuki" she smiles and then after reading the message she replies 'sure thing my friend..later on I will go to your house and help you in all I can' and with that she sent the message to Mitsuki.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Mitsuki's apartment >

After waiting for a while, Mitsuki receive a reply form Yoosei. She reads it and sigh in relief before replies it again 'Thank you, but be quick before the college session ends.'
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Okay then," Shadow smiled, "So first let's stop at the parlor and place the pizza order then run and get your fries. By the time we're done the pizza should be ready." He glanced over at a video store that was nearby, "Wanna pick up something to watch?"

*Apartment*

Kat smiled a bit, "Well then, where's a leash?" She asked as she petted Blaze gentley on the head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Opening his own can of salad, the lupine wolf sighed slightly, before his ears perked up to Saphire's words. He blushed softly, before nodding. "Y-yeah... that was... one of the reasons..." He sighed, before putting a paw to his muzzle. "...Hm... how can I say it..." He sighed again, before taking his paw away, looking at Saphire. "...Has Disturbed got a computer back home with net access?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds