Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Hiro murrs softly and hugs Faiz back. "you know I care a lot about us all dad..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm glad to hear that... You just like my little brother..." He nuzzles Hiro softly, while caressing his back.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro murrs and starts to wag his tail back and forth. "why you say i am like your little brother, dad?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm not with my family during the accident. But, when I receive a call from hospital, all my family members are gone, except my little brother who's in comma for 3 years before he die..." He hugs Hiro more closer to him, looking for some comfort.

"The police told me...my little brother manage to save all my family before the vehicle explode... But unfortunately... their life couldn't be saved... They all gone... leaving my little brother in comma..." Then, his tears appear again and rolled down to his cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro hugs him, comforting him as much as he could. "dad...i'm sorry to hear that..." he says softly as he gently wipes the tears off his face to then nuzzle him softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz murrs and start to cry softly, wanted to forget his past. "...It's okay...you should..know about it..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro looks at Faiz and licks his tears softly while looking at him. "now I know daddy...don't worry...you won't lose me, nor mommy nor auntie Mitsuki"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods slowly as raise a very slight smile, while cuddles and caress Hiro softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro murrs softly and snuggles on Faiz. "dad.. I have something to tell you...can I?" he asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz open his eyes slowly while looking to Hiro. "....Yes...you can...Hiro..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds