Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"nghn! Bitch, gettoff me!" Robin demanded, with an empty threat. He cotninued to shuffle underneath the cyber-ferret.
Alita nodded, looking up at Frank. "I can see how that would be confusing... What did the girl look like? I may know of her if she was with Robin.. Shendo and I fought him and his group once."
Anna pressed down harder on Robin's head, forcing his face against the floor. "Now would be a bad time to insult me... It is by the grace of my infinite paitence and superiority that I have allowed you to live, despite every reason tells me I ought to kill you in as slow and painful a fashion as is possible..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Starfire purred loudly as her slit rubbed against her mistress'es, their clits touching from time to time.

"Mrrr...thank you, mistress," she croons, her tail coming around and curling around her lover's.
"mmhh...no need to...thank me slave..." vook said, and pressed a little harder into star's pussy, while still rubbing them up and down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shendo opened his eyes slightly, watching Kenzuma sleep in the bed. "You are safe for now... and I will protect you..." he thought as he sat up into a more alert posture.
The OCA
Anna sighed, rubbing her eyes, giving Robin one last push with her foot, and turned to leave. "nngh... sorry Vook, but I'm tired and I need some sleep." She said, leaving and heading back to her room. She fell into bed, curling up under the blankets and falling asleep almost instantly.

"Well... this is odd." She thought, looking around. All around her was white nothingness. "Usually I dream more... creatively than this..." she wandered around, but nothing changed. Still the same empty white space.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"okay anna." vook said, closing the door after anna left. she laid down in front of star, and pushed two claws into star's pussy. "mmm...we're going to have a looot of fun slave!" she said, smirking at the girl.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
In his hospital bed, Shadow still stared straight ahead, his eyes not moving, his body still as though in death.
Vook nodded, and inserted another claw, fingering star's pussy and rubbing her clit with her other hand. "glad you're enjoying it starfire." vook slowly lited up, and started sucking on one of star's breasts, and biting lightly on her nipple.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan