Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
I spread my legs like a sexy ballerina and pointed the toes of my fishnet stockinged, rhythmic toe slippered feet gracefully....whispering lustily...

"Ishana, suck me off...please...your cum tastes nices in my mouth, so be a hime and return the favour..."

(I wonder if I should still let Alii (can I call you that?) cum inside me? Alii, do you have a medicine or something I can take after having sex with you? I love you now, but I don't wanna have to explain this to my geisha mama-san!)

PS. Oh and one more thing, I want you to show me how good a girl-girl kisser you can me...I need some of your wicked, yet alluring loving sugar from you...kiss me in the mouth and make me your favorite onna! (Fuck me a little harder...I want to feel you inside me.)
PPS. How much cum will we shoot off when we climax, Alii-onna? Hopefully enough to make the lovemaking worthwhile. Oh and will you sleep nude with me tonight (ask Ishana if she wants to sleep with us too.), in a nice fancy hotel, or my house?
Ebon kissed her tenderly on Vook's lips "Do you want to be on top then I kind of want to cuddle you as I do it so you can have someone to hold onto.." she blushes softly "I know its quite painful."
The OCA
"mm hmm...that would be fine..ebon.." vook said, sitting up on her knees.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon gently laid herself down under Vook positioning her dick at the dragoness's love hole rubbing the head against the entrance "I promise I'll go nice and easy, try to make it as painless as possible."
The OCA
"mm..okay ebby..." vook blushed, and started vey slowly lowering herself onto ebon's cock, her blush increasing when the tip was engulfed. she continued sliding it in until it broke her hymen, making her gasp in pain, but she got over it quickly, and coninued lowering onto ebon's shaft.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: I don't know about any medicines or anything, Norika-hime. I'll have to check my D&D resources. If I don't find anything, we'll just have to come up with something (no pun intended); but it'd be easier to have something established to work with.
Shadow Wrote:OOC: I don't know about any medicines or anything, Norika-hime. I'll have to check my D&D resources. If I don't find anything, we'll just have to come up with something (no pun intended); but it'd be easier to have something established to work with.

OOC: All right. BTW, since Ishana's not posting a reply now...can you jerk me off as I ride you and make hot love to my special succubi? I'll try to establish a hot rhythm so when we cum, we cum together!

IC: "Kiss me Alii!" I say with pleasure as I continue to ride your hot lady prick. "Sugoi, your boobs feel really nice on my back."
OOC: I've got an idea - not strictly by D&D rules, but it'll suffice.

IC: Aliisza used the nails of her right hand to make an incision on her left arm. With the blood drawn, she traced out a circular pattern with intricate symbols on Norika's stomach. When she was done, the circle glowed golden, then faded away; the wound on her arm healed, and all is as it was before, save for one thing.
"That spell of protection won't last more than a day, but it should be enough for our purposes." The succubus wrapped her hand around the other girl's member and began pumping it as she started driving into the geisha again.
OOC: Then shouldnt you guys wait for Altima to post before moving on? Since it is a threesome between you three?
The OCA
OOC: agh sry
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan