Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Star smiled at him as she picked up a menu to hide her blushing. "He.. really thinks.. I'm beautiful..? Its been so long since I heard anyone say that about me.." "..You must not know where to look...." she said, slightly teasingly as she lowered the menu again, one finger on her choice of meal. It was a large cheeseburger and fries. "Not too expensive... and the restaurant back home made it really good.. hopefully this one will be too.."
"I'll take the pizza" Alice giggled at the options, "My stomach's growling, and I wouldn't like it to be a bother for... later" she trailed wit her voice in a soft tone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Pizza it is then," Shadow laughed silently, "Hope you like anchovies."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The puppy girl lapped her own lips up and sideways, "I love 'em! I love pizza with fish" she said, "Ever had fish 'n fries on the same thing? It's as crazy as it sounds, but it tastes nice" she giggled. "You think they'd make one of those for me?" she teased, winking to the dog.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan murrs and smiles as he licks her neck seductively. "yes, your scent is noticeable at the moment, in a very soft yet sweetly intoxicating way my finest sexy foxie" he says as his paws run up and down her body in soft yet erotic caresses, his tail rubs her tail gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Mitsuki's Apartment >

After some time practising her fingers, Mitsuki end up the by pressing the last key, and she take a deep sigh of relief. "I hope this is enough..." She turn her head and looking to the calendar that hangs on the wall. She look at the red mark that circles the number as well as the notes, which the note wrotes 'Comic Party'

The Comic Party will be held in 2 weeks from now at Odaiba, Japan - the most popular place for manga artists to sell their manga-based products. Mitsuki already finish the 2 new issues of her manga titled "Furry College" and ready to be sell during Comic Party. She target at least 10,000 copies of full-colored manga sold during that day.

Mitsuki admire Nath's work and wanted him to participate in Comic Party and sell a manga together, but she needs to tell him and Saph first either they wants to join. "Well, I should tell them tonight or tomorrow..." She smile lighly while stood up and walk towards the balcony.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing softly to the kiss and murring to the nuzzling, Rosa cuddled Mar closer to her, nuzzling his face back oh-so gently while she murmured up to him. "Well, good cook, you just got me a reason to dine here every night." She then grinned slightly, before giggling. "And, well," She took a look to her chest momentarily. "I guess these count as big."

(Canteen)

"Yeah, it might." Standing in the lunch line, Nath smiled, swishing his bushy tail as he looked towards Saphire. "Anyhow, I forgot to ask. Is Mitsuki's concert thing a paid event or is it free?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm pretty sure its a paid concert from the sound of it." Saphire replied stepping up the line as it moved "I can't wait to here more of Mitsuki's playing it was very beautifal wasn't it?"

< Halls >

Disturbed just rubbed the back of his head keeping a smile on his face looking at the two "This can work out better than I thought."
The OCA
< Cafe >

"On the contrary", Richter repiled, setting his menu down. "At the college I went to last year, I tried to make friends and even go out on dates, but...I just didn't work out. I guess I wasn't good enough for them." He turned his head and looked off in the distance.
Interrupted by the cafe's waiter, he placed their order, "Two large cheeseburgers, fries and Cokes", and set him on his way.
Reaching across the table, he took Star's paws into his own, looked into her eyes and poured out his heart. "You are very beautiful and...don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I used to be very shy and never spoke my mind...which I regret. What I learned is...that everybody needs to take chances in life...and...I'm taking a chance that you'll be my friend."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star blinked in surprise. "I.. I'd like that... I just moved to this city... and haven't managed to make any friends here.. I have a friend in another city where I used to live... but we decided.. that I needed to learn something besides fighting... So here I am."

she gazed into his eyes, a hint of longing in her own. "Richter.. I haven't known you long.. but, I can already tell, that the problem at your last school wasn't you.."