Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
"Oh but thats what why I worked extra hard on my special force power its really quite usefull if I do say so myself." Onyxia then looked back at Mitsuki with a smile "Aww but I would never fight you though." she moved her tail and caressed the girl's cheek with the fanned out end of her tail "You're to cutie." she giggled then turned back to Yoosei.
The OCA
Shadow relaxed and holstered his pistols, turning his back to the jedi and moving to the spot where the Sith had been. Closing his eyes, he reached out with the force, picking up the Sith's trail...which led him to a catina.

Lots of people in here...I'll have to be careful he thought, growling softly at his feelings. Damn Jedi morals...they'll be the death of me,
Yoosei shakes her head and sighs softly. "you are too overconfident Onyxia...." she said in her soft tone, while swishing her tails slowly from one side to another. "still I shall not dwell on this matter as we should make it haste.. the sooner we find those rebels..the sooner we solve this mess."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Cervane sat next to the three,paying no attention to them as he got the waiter's attention"I'll have the usual."
< Dantooine >

Hearing something land behind her, Psyrixia pivoted around clumsily and faced the ever-vigilant Jedi. Her hunger and exaustion had rendered her Force abilities almost totally useless. She lifted and reached out her empty right claw from her holster toward him, waivered upon her feet and with a strained voice spoke, "Help meeee....", collapsing to the ground at the Jedi's feet.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vrel kept his ears perked. The three females were Jedi, some inductee's, but the vixen sounded experienced. He liked experienced females. With his nose focused to the glass between his paws, he stole a look at the female vixen, noted her figure dressed within those robes, and jerked his attention elswhere inside the bar.

They called her Yoosei. A name which held no english, but sound, like wind blowing through chimes.
Now Altima, being chivalristic, immediately rushed to the females side. He picked her up, cradleing her in his arms, as he rushed inside the open doorway. rushign towards the infirmary, he channeled some of his force power into the dying female. "Don't you die on me!"
Mitsuki giggles and blush lightly as feeling Onyxia's tail caerssing her cheek. "T-thanks... Anyway, good luck you guys. The victory must fell in your hands." She took the glass and drink the remaining drink until it's empty. "If you can't do it, you can ask my help."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shadow entered the catina, his helmet's scanner searching for his target.
Vivec followed Shadow, seeing him standing next to the sith, he grabbed his lightsaber, ready to pull it out if the sith tried to escape.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan