Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Alita walked with one hand still on Frank's arm, leading him away from other people in order to keep possible injuries to a minimum. "I think I may have heard of this guy now that I think of it... not a lot.. but I read something about him in the news once.." she thought as she looked up into his face without fear. "He is so used to people being afraid... I doubt he knows how to react to someone being friendly..."
Vook giggled. "oh be quiet you. cant you just let me have some fun?" she murred and continued licking
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Starfire mewled at the licking, purring and wagging her tail happily.

"Oh, do not worry, friend Robin. They have not hurt me," she whimpers, squealing as she came onto her mistresses' face.
"D-Don't you touch her...you..." Robin threatened, although that wasn't a good idea, as he found out, in his current position.
Vook smiled and lapped up star's juices. "mmhmm...delicious slave." she turned towards robin. "look, if you want to keep all of your limbs, i suggest you keep quiet. anna? what do you want to do with him?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
im confused, i now have two life memerys in my head, horrebul memerys, thare was a girl i think? i dont know what has happend but Roben whod know, he knows evrythang. im sorry" frank shied, "it is most frustrating to not know your life.
Anna pressed the toe of her boot against the back of Robin's head. Not enough to hurt him, but more than enough to assert her dominance. "Or you'll what? Buddy, you're in no position to be making threats of any kind... Besides... Starfire looks like she's having the time of her life, don't you think so?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook smiled and said "you do whatever you want to with robin..i wanna have some fun with starfire here..." she grinned softly, removing her shirt and pants, and putting her breasts in fron of star's face. "suck, slave." she said, as she neared her crotch to starfire's.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Don't forget about Anna's new mate, Calibremon.

IC:

Starfire eagerly obey, taking her mistress'es left nipple in her mouth and suckling on it like a newborn kitten. She took the other in her hand and began squeezing and kneeding the mound, rubbing the nipple with her thumb.
"mrrhh...very good slave..." vook murred, puressing her pussy against stars and rubbing it up and down, her clit rubbing against star's as she started to moan slightly. "since you've been so good, you deserve a reward."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan