Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
< Dragon Room >

Upon entering the room Indigo's attention was momentarily averted by the room's decor. The entire room: furniture, carpeting, paintings, other furnishings; either were created by dragon-folk or styled after or contained some sort of dragon theme within them. "Awesome!", she thought to herself.

As she turned back to Altima, she noticed the nervousness and apprehension in his body language. Stepping closer, Indigo took hold of both his claws and reassured, "Look Altima, I'm not trying to rush you into anything you're not ready for. Why don't you show me around the room and...we'll let nature take its course."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, uhm its not that.. I just get nervous when talking to a girl sometimes....but if you wanna take it slow, then I have no problem with that.." Altima said, very shakily. He looked around the room. "Hmmm... this room looks different that the other room...".
"The other room?", Indigo questioned. "Now don't tell me you've got another Dragon Room...Gods, this club must be heaven!" Spying the television across the room, she sat on the end of the king-sized, four post bed, patted the mattress and motioned to Altima, "Come over here and sit down. Let's just watch some TV and relax for awhile.
Remember...you're the big, strong, fierce male dragon and I'm only a weak, defenseless, ("and horny", she thought to herself) vixen. I don't bite...much."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uhm... ok.." Altima said, taking a seat next ti Indigo. Unconstiously, he placed a claw on her leg. "So, what you wanna do first?" he asked, never really good at making trivial descisions.
"It looks like you've already answered that question.", she whispered and slid his claw up her leg, under her skirt. Indigo turned to Altima, gently slid her other arm around his neck. Pulling him close, she kissed him square on the mouth, slipping her tongue into his mouth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima was surprised at this move. He usually thought boys made the first move, yet here was a girl that made the first move. He murred into the kiss, opening his maw wider, to accept even more of her tongue. With the claw that was under her skirt, he began to rub the entrance to her love-hole. Now, there was an even larger tent in Altima's pants, as his member throbbed for attention.
OOC: Ah-ah. Post count hit, you two.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: lol yeah... forgot about the rule being 5 in this rp...>_< for give me! Kurtz-san!*bows down before the almighty kurtz*
< Werewolf Room >

Mitsuki murrs and moans, feeling the treatment she received as she started to feel wet between her legs and soaked her undie. "Mrrhh..." She slowly lays Yoosei on bed, went on top of her and continue to lick Yoosei's neck before lick it down to her shoulder.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Dragon Room >

Lost in her overwhelming passion, Indigo pushed Altima onto his back, all the while maintaining her lip-lock on him. Gasping for air, in between her tongue-wrestling, she embraced him tightly while staddling his body with her knees. Altima continue to rub her pussy, underneath her soaked panties, as she arched and bucked in response. Releasing her arms, Indigo grabbed his shirt at the waist and pulled it over his head. As she looked at his bare chest, she recoiled in surprise and exclaimed, "Are those breasts?!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz