Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
After watching episode 48, here's the only thing I can say:

*Stands up and gives the Savers cast a standing ovation*

Thank you very much, Masaru-tachi. It was a great adventure with you guys. Forever shall you live on the hearts of Digimon fans!
Great Ending of a Great sereis. And it is fairly open, allowing all sorts of fanfics and other ways of continuing it. And the Epilogue makes sense ! Also hurray for the Retuirn of the BioHybrids.
Yes it does and yes, they did survive. And if you said they were dead then you owe me five digidollars.
I knew they were alive. My Roomie has a sixth sense for that.
I need answers to the following questions: :sad2:

The Royal Knights knew what's happening since ep 1. Why they never stopped Kurata from destroying the Digital World?

Why they didn't stop bad guys killing Ikuto 'mother' (in the Digital World)?

Why they didn't try to send Ikuto back to the Earth?

Why they didn't help Suguru?

Why they didn't help DATS to stop Belphmon? If they helped DATS, the ep will not drag to ep48. If they helped DATS, Kurata will not be able to merge with Digimon.

What were they doing since ep1? Just sit back and watched the activities, and not helping at all? :Eek:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Because they did what tree-dad told them too. He didn't say anything.
Plus the digiworld is big and it'd be hard for them to find all the gizmon.
The Royal Knights were doing what Yggdrasil wanted them to, like Unknown said.  He was trusting in Daimon Suguru's word that the Digimon slaughter (in which Ikuto's "mom" died; which was a suprise attack).  Digimon did not attempt to open Digital gates because they seemingly don't have the technology to open and close them.  Now they could have used Mercurimon's gate I'm sure, but then there is questions that would result from it:  Where would he land? (If you recall DATS escape they landed in a river, certainly Ikuto would have drowned)  If a Digimon took him back, how would they return?

These would have been unnecessary had Yushima and Satsuma been working with the Digital World directly but they were just doing their directive duties for DATS as instructed

Why would they help with Belphemon, he was doing no harm to the Digital World and by the time he caused the time-space problem he was destroyed.

So to sum that all up, and agree with Unknown: They did exactly what their God told them to do.
Just like they always do. Holding up the DW was the smartest thing the Royal Knights ever did.
Yeah, they don't have the best track record.
The Reclaimer Wrote:Yeah, they don't have the best track record.

Yes, usually they are presented as mass murderers and such.