Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Smiling happily, Rosa giggled, and swished her tail before taking the fork and knife in her claws. "Thanks, Marty....!" Saying that, she immediately started to eat the meat stew in the bowl, taking portions of it into her maw and swallowing it down, albeit going slowly on the chewing and enjyoing it. The taste was quite fine to her... maybe it was just the meat doing that.

(Wales)

Chuckling, the dragon closed one eye. "Alright... I don't mind that." He then slowly moved himself, before he slowly rested down on the bed with Dot ontop of him - since she was cuddling him beforehand - as he smiled and nuzzled her face softly. "I'll introduce you after we wake up..." With that, he kissed her gently on the nose, before starting to slowly close his eyes. "Sleep well, sweetie...."

(Corridor)

Nodding gently, the lupine wolf sighed. "Yes... it's a relief at least this is all sorted with..." He continued to head to the canteen with Saphire, as he looked at her. "I just hope she likes the manga.... I tried my hardest to do that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"My name is Richter.", he reached out his paw and shook her claw. "I'm new here to this college and don't really know anyone. But, if you ever need a friend or someone to just talk to... I'm here." Richter looked into her eyes and inquired, "So... are you heading to a class, right now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan murrs and smiles as his tail rubs her side gently and nuzzles her back. "Well thank you my beautiful foxie" he says and kisses her playfully
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Star nodded. "Its nice to meet you Richter.. I'm kinda new here too.." she said, smiling shyly. "I think I already missed one class... but I just couldn't stay inside anymore.. Not with everything that has happened lately.."

"He is kinda cute actually.. now that I really look at him.."
Yoosei blushes and murrs happily and then returns the playfull kiss. "and you know hon.. I love you so deeply" she smiles cutely and guides her tails to his back and rubs it seductively.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow growled a bit in annoyance as he set his gun down, not caring about the game at the moment. He turned to the Hyena boy and sized him up, "I think this game's a bit mature for you to watch. I think they have a hello kitty adventure game over in the kids section."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Sorry about the long absence I will not do it again

Ic:

"Since we missed so much class today Katt would you like to go to the arcade, mall, or movies instead? suggested Blaze as he placed his paw on his school just in case his mistress insisted on them going to school.

(Hallway)

Carmen walked out of class as the teacher dismissed them. The black dragoness looked around and saw Disturbed and Light talking down at the far end of the hallway. She quickly picked up the pace and caught up with them. "What are you doing Disturbed? She asked as she tapped his shoulder, knowing full well that he like to be a gentleman with all the ladies.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The Hyenna hissed, "Oh, smart boy ain't ya?" he growled, then bared one of his well toned arms, "You don't really want this on your face" he said as he gripped his fist and pointed his knuckles out to Shadow. "So step back and leave us two alone, I want to keep talking with the lady here."

Alice was getting tired of the the Hyenna, she looked down for a moment with a frown, then suddenly smirked. "Hey, love guy."

"Huh?" the hyenna turned to Alice, before he got hit right in the forehead with the light-gun's butt hard enough to knock him out and to the floor.

"Game Over, man" she giggled, then left the mid-broken gun on its hold on the machine. "Let's go doggy... this place's become a bit too noisy for me" she said and walked over to her boyfriend, cuddling his arm with both arms.

(Room)

Mar watched Rosa eat with a smile, he always enjoyed when people ate his dishes, "It's nice that you like it" he said and rested back on the bed, his arms around his head as he waited for her to finish eating.

(Wales)

Dot didn't nod, but nuzzled his chest a bit, snuggled up to the dragon, and then she fell asleep just there out of her tiredness.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Light smiled and blushed a little " Awww your so sweet" Just then Light's a nosie was heared from her stomach. "Guess am hungry...I didn't eat this morning"
Sensing a somewhat more cheerful attitude Richter responded, "It's okay...the first few classes are usually nothing more than orientation, anyway. As for me - I've just bought all my books today, that's why I'm hauling this backpack around. If you'd like to escape this place, why don't we hit one of the nearby restaurants and grab some lunch...er...I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz