Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Light giggled and smiled. " Do you flirt with every new girl that comes to college or am I the lucky one today?" Light said while swifting her tail.
"Flirting who's flirting?" Disturbed spun around making it look he was looking for someone else "I'm only telling you what my eyes are drooling over." he said as his tail starts to swish playfully.
The OCA
Light giggled and swifted her tail a bit more. " your cute, nice, handsome and so many nice feactures....I bet you already scored a nice girlfriend" Light said with a smile on her face
"Teehee! Just pay attention and stay focused!" Alice said as she put on a confident smile. The second boss appearing over, which looked like a giant spider with a smaller one on top. "Wooo, neat, I like spiders!" she then grinned, "And crushing them makes my day!" she said and closed an eyes as she got into an aiming stance.

(Room)

"Heh, knew you'd choose that" the dragon said and smiled, then rubbed Rosa's butt a bit and stood up. "You just wait here, I'm almost done, don't be a naughty girl okay?" he said almost lying to his own ears, then grinned and left to the kitchen again.

(Wales)

"Okay okay okay!" Dot said after the long lecture, "Geez, it's okay if you don't want to see your mom..."
After Kurtz and her had entered the room, the dragoness sighed a bit in relief, "Well, maybe you're right with the tiredness..." she said as she spotted a bed in the dragon's room.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nodding even more, the blond-haired girl watched as Mar left the room again, and sighed happily, blushing darkly while smiling. "Gawd... sometimes I wish I could be more of a hit." She giggled, swishing her tail behind her.

The dragon smiled as he walked into the room, and sighed happily. There was still the desk... the same Japanese-wallpaper.... the same red carpet... even the same black-and-white coverings all over the bed. The vibrant red wood around the base of the door. He slowly shut the door and chuckled, swishing his tail. "Well... we can take a nap if you want. They'll be out later as I believe..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Just once I'd like to fight a boss that's smaller than me. Is that too much to ask." Shadow sighed as the large spider rose up to begin the fight.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
At the staff room, Faiz stepped out and walk towards the classroom where Mitsuki is studying in. He stepped in and saw Mitsuki sitting alone, with her head lays on table. He approach to his sister and kneels besides her. "Mitsuki...Is there something wrong..?"

Mitsuki immediately wipe her last tear and raise a smile. "...There's nothing wrong..." She raise her head, and took the manga that she just read, place it inside her backpack before looking back to Ryo. "...Sensei...I want to make a exception... I had to practise for tonight's performance... Can I...?"

Faiz nods softly while smiling as he stood up straight. "...Yes you can, Mitsuki... I understand your profession as a musician... Do your best, Mitsuki-san."

Mitsuki nods as slowly stood up, before replied back to Ryo. "Arigatou... Ryo-Sensei.." With that, she jumped out from window and jump at every lamp post, proceed to her apartment. Meanhile, Faiz smies as looking to his sister leaving the college, in order to practise for her tonight's performance. "Oh, I need to prepare myself to teach the next lesson..." He walks out and return back to the staff room.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Kurtz, Saphire interacted with Nath :P back a page.

IC:

Disturbed shook his head, " Nah I'm still too young to be thinking about comitment I just like to show special ladies a special kind of attention that they absolutely diserve." He rose his paw and caressed Light's cheek smiling.
The OCA
Star jumped slightly as Richter touched her, but calmed down as she turned around.

"I.. I'm okay now... just.. met someone that reminded me of someone I used to know.." "He seems nice.. but can I trust him..?" "My name is Star.. Who are you?" she asked as she held out her hand toward him.

"Maybe it is time to move on afterall.. I can't go through life being held back by the memory of my first love.. he would never forgive me for that.. I won't ever stop missing him.. but from now on, I will think of the good times.. And I will live as he would have wanted me to.. Free."
Alice giggled, "You thought they'd listen to compulsive players like us?" she stuck her tongue out, her face with her closed eye and the focused expression looking really cute at sight. It was such a sight, it actually started to attract some of the guys that were staring at the gaming. It was common to have audience when it came to popular shooters. And a girl was uncommon over there.

One of the spectators, a Hyenna, walked over and next to the blonde haired puppy girl, the guy was smirking at his partner's bet of tackling her. "Hey there, never knew models hanged around to blast corpses."

Alice got a bit bothered at the comment, both since it was annoying and it distracted her from her target. "Don't worry nobody will shoot you yet" she said a bit harshly.

The Hyenna boy's ego dropped at that point, a cold wind blowing on his sides and his partner almost started to crack up. The persistent guy however continued, "Heh heh, you're fun. When you're done with lil' kiddo over there, wanna come with a real man? I promise you won't be disappointed" he winked.

Alice rolled her eyes, "I already am, can you go now? You're affecting my score" she said, before her slow reaction mind caught up the insult thrown to Shadow. "Hey! That's not nice of you!" she said and turned around, pouting at the flirt while she deliberately stopped to play.

"Hey, it's true, you are a pretty one, and hanging around with that loser? Don't make me laugh" he grinned.

OOC: There, a boss smaller than you.

IC:

(Room)

It was only minutes after Mar came into his room back again, but this time carrying a neat looking metal tray with both silverware for one, and a large pot filled with stew. "Your order ma'am" he grinned, then placed the tray on her side, the bowl next to her being filled with the meat stew. "Here you are" the dragon handed Rosa her bowl, fork and knife. "Bon appetit" he winked.

(Wales)

Dot almost collapsed on Kurtz's bed, "Uhm... please..." she said, smiling a bit weakly. "I kinda need a rest" she admitted, then hugged him. "But after this, I wanna introduce to your family, and get to know your little brother, he looks cute" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad