Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire continued to jot down notes off the board.

Disturbed however wasnt doing aswell as he had never took his eyes off Mitsuki's shaking of her rear he starts to feel tight in his pants "Aww man not now!" his paw starts to claw at his desk from the agony of not doing anything and for some reason he new she was doing it on purpose. The wolf took a deep breath and then, "Yeah those are some nice tits." then he stopped for a moment and his eyes widened "Oh shit."
The OCA
Nath blinked twice after hearing what Disturbed said; the words hitting his ears hardly, before sweat-dropping, the wolf almost yelling. "Disturbed, you twonk!" It was the most smartest, yet dumbest thing he could say, yet he had to do it to wake the wolf up. "I'll talk to you later-" He muttered to the wolf, cursing under his breath soon after.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And so, the bell rangs, showing that the Math session is over. Mitsuki place the whiteboard marker and turn her body, facing to the students. "Finally, we finish the whole subchapter of Logarithm. Please do the revision and use all the tips that I just showed to you. It's that UNDERSTOOD?!"

The whole students reply by yelling with full of anticipation "YES, MITSUKI!!" and it made the whole class shaking a bit. Mitsuki giggles before winks "That's what I'm talking about." Then, she return back to her seat and again, her face looking outside of window.

Meanwhile, Faiz who stood outside of Mitsuki's class, release a soft sigh before return back to the staff room. He manage to watch his step sister teaching a math to the class.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Mitsuki returned to her seat slowly, and the class ended, Nath threw his book back inside his bag and sighed happily, before looking up at Mitsuki. "You did that really well Mitsuki... I never knew you could be a good teacher." The lupine wolf thought in his head, before chuckling very lightly, his paw touching against his head. "At least Math's over..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Wow I actually understood all of that.." Saphire chimed throwing her books into her books into her bookbag and closing it then turned to Mitsuki and smiles cutely "Nice teaching Mitsuki, good job." she then turned to Nath and smiled also "Mitsuki was amazing huh?"

Disturbed by this time was already banging his head into his desk for making the stupid comment he made.

OOC: Is it just me or is CW not even posting anymore?
The OCA
OOC: Not that I've seen.

IC:

Shadow smiled a bit, "Can't argue with that." He tried hard not to be distracted by the image of Alice in a hot police outfit and focus on the game.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Besides, my mom was a cop, maybe pop still has her uniform... hee" Alice giggled, "And if the outfit's there, so are the cuffs" the girl said and narrowed her vision, a last damaged zombie approaching her. Without even looking, she pulled the trigger and a rotten hole appeared over the monster's crotch. Finishing that area, time which she used to keep staring at Shadow.

(Room)

The dragon smiled to Rosa, "Just wanted to know..." he said and rubbed his crotch against her butt teasingly. "What do you prefer?" he asked, "Fish, chicken or..." he trailed off for a moment, before whispering to her ears, "Meat?"

(Wales)

"But... we'll be having to see her eventually?" Dot said, raising an eyebrow, "I mean... we are in the same house" she smiled. "Besides, what's so wrong with it? You'd just be seeing your mom whom you haven't seen in a nice couple of years and besides, you got to present me!" she giggled, cuddling Kurtz from behind.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dragoness stopped once hearing the word meat, although she wasn't sure how to reply. All she did was grin though, and happily smile. "Meat." She muttered, glancing back at the dragon. "Please..."

"Yes, but we can appear later, can't we? I don't feel like approaching her just yet." He chuckled, still heading upstairs as Dot cuddled him. "I'd rather show you the place and relax instead of getting smothered." He glanced back at her as he tried to put on a serious face. "I mean, how would you feel coming home from a flight, and a trip from Cardiff to here, and then having to be talked, smothered and stuff like that right when you're tired?" He chuckled at this. "I'd rather relax for now, Dot."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
- College -

It's a lunch time for the entire student at the college, but Mitsuki still with her own things; looking to outside and thinking of tonight's performance. She was so worried if she will transform into cat during performance... and don't want Nath to see her cat form...
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed perked his ears up looking at the clock seeing it was lunch time, the wolf jumped out of his desk and bolted out the door like a hurricane heading for the cafeteria.

"Wow he must be hungry," Saphire turned to Nath with a cute smile "Come on Nath lets go eat," she said softly "Give you a rest from all the Math."
The OCA