Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Hiro murrs, even though he was sleeping he liked to feel a comfy and warm body right next to his.

Yoosei blinks and then raises an eyebrow. "and...hmm..you think Trysha will let Hiro sleep together with her, honey?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"If Trysha asked why Hiro sleep besides her, then we said that Hiro taking care and heal her injury.. Faiz kept cuddles and caress Hiro.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei thinks quietly for a while and then giggles softly. "hmm...that seems like a good plan honey...maybe it will work indeed" she smiles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Then, let's get started..." Faiz stood up and walks with Yoosei side by side to Yuki's room. They enters the room quietly and slowly place Hiro besides Trysha. You bring Kiri to Yuki and I'll stay here with them.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods and smiles as she goes near the bed and carefully lifts Kiri up on her arms, on a way she wouldn't woke up. "...good luck honey.." she said in her mind before slowly heading out of the room with Kiri on her arms while Hiro once being placed near Trysha, feeling her warm body together only made him snuggle on her during his sleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods as watching Hiro snuggles into Trysha, makes them looks cute. Then, Faiz place his head at the edge of the bed and slowly close eyes, falling asleep again.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei walks downstairs, still holding Kiri on her arms and then sweatdrops when seeing Mitsuki and Yuki together still. "...ahem..girls we have a little one here..." she smiles nervously

Yuki widens her eyes when noticing Kiri on Yoosei's arms and quickly stands up and then sighs in relief when noticing that Kiri is still sleeping.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki giggles as kept laying herself on couch. "Hehe... Luckily she's still sleeping.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles and nods. "yup...or else I wouldn't bring her here with me"

Yuki smiles "still is something wrong...for you to bring her here?"

Yoosei shakes her head. "nope..this is just part of a plan Faiz had"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It seems so... He wants to solve a problem between Hiro and Trysha which it happened yesterday..." Mitsuki add the statement, while wagging her tail.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds