Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Question 
Here we go, DATS' biggest challenge since Kurata and Belphemon.

The last deciding battle that might determine the future of both human and Digimon worlds. With Suguru's shell that it once inhibited now destroyed, Yggdrasil emerges in a new form, an armored digital entity called Yggdrasil 7D6. As expected with final bosses, Yggdrasil proved to be far too strong as it easily overcame our heroes' Digimon partners. However, the young hot blooded Daimon and his friends never faltered despite the Digital World kami's vast power.

"Fools. I am God. It is impossible to prevail over me but yet, you still resist. Why? Why continue your futile struggle knowing that you face a God like myself?"

Masaru-tachi declared..

"We'll win for sure..We'll fight for everybody..To protect everyone!"

Yggdrasil then flew off to the human world, leaving an eerie message to our heroes:

"Then so be it. I shall remove your reason to fight!"

Earth felt Yggdrasil's wrath, and it even reaches the Digital world. However, our heroes and their Digimon partners go after the rampaging Digital God and continue to fight it. But they, however were still no match to Yggdrasil's might.

The Royal knights then appear and question Yggdrasil:

"Is it really justice to attack the human world?"

Seems the Knights are likely to turn around in this one. Perhaps witnessing the action and hearing the words of their comrade Craniumon and even the convincing ones from a reemerged of Sleipmon and an enlightened Dukemon will make them doubt their the nature of their act to destroy the humans?

How will Yggdrasil react to this? Will it get mad more as it will take a course of action that it will declare the Royal Knights as traitors who question the 'absolute' will of their God and smite them as well? Will Yggdrasil also might go as far as destroying/reformatting the Digital World as well as an act of 'cleansing' it of Digimons 'corrupted' by humans?

Credits and reference as well to a summary of same episode also posted in WtW. Though I gave it alteration here for story telling style of sorts. Corrections welcome.
ok, i have a question. do they have season 5 in english yet? the only ones i have found were in japanese. if they don't, will they be coming out with english episodes?
DATs is subbing Season 5, they just released episode 41. There has been information surfacing that it will be Dubbed in the US and the Season will be named Digimon Data Squad, release is unknown though it has been speculated that it is summer/fall time.
ok, guess i will wait then. i prefer english episodes, so i don't have to read all the sub titles. i thought they were going to, since it worked that way with the other seasons.
Uh..... It seems it wasn't licensed yet. It's just possible.
Hm, seemed pretty much a sure thing to me...oh well, it'll play out how it plays out. They'd probably butcher it anyway...I'd want Uncut DVDs released. Looking forward to Episode 47 which I'll be watching in just a bit.
Oh come on. I doubt 4kids would dub it. Or funimation if anyone has a problem with them. I think it might be pretty well done. Look at most shows on adult swim and naruto.
From the summary, Masaru's father died. Out of 5 seasons (I never watched season 4), only this got a human died in it. Sad...

I guess last episode got a very sad ending...I guess 1 or 2 of the DATS members will die too...:sad2:
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
The only other character that could die is kamemon's human, yushima. But He is an older character. And oikawa did technically die in 02. Don't forget kurata. He's dead.
Kurata died? :Eek:

Nanami and gang died? :?:

Before Kurata died, he 'bombed' opened Digital World. I thought he got sucked into it and disappeared instead of dead. The show didn't show he...err...died...I mean exploded...I won't feel surprised if he returned in future season. lol

Dr Doom in Fantastic Four TV series last episode exploded, but they said he wouldn't die...he might still be alive...
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]