Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiles and pours some more water on her head and then he caresses it gently and looks at her. "I'm so glad we met again Yoosei, it was really worth that I got this break" he says as he nuzzles her gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs happily and hugs him gently while smiling lovingly at him. "I am so glad too... being together with you makes me so happy... I feel nothing is missing on my life anymore" she smiles and kisses his lips tenderly and twitches her ears happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shendo was a little disturbed by the way Star had run out of the building, but did not allow his reaction to what he considered to be an irrational emotional display to distract him from the math leason, giving Mitsuki his full attention as she explained what they should be doing.
The OCA
-College - Math Class-

Mitsuki twitch ears as eharing his statement. "Hm.. You mean, add 'seasoning' to make the Math 'taste delicious'? Okay, sure."

With that, sme smile cutely as grab he whiteboard marker and write based on her studying technique - everyone follows. She use a logical statements, keywords and graphic illustration so the students could understand Logarithm ad well as the tips in answerig the questions.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah yeah!! Make math less boring..like in biology disection is always my favorite." Disturbed grinned eagerly as Mitsukie wrote on the bored but his eyes wasnt on the bored but his eyes were a bit lower staring at Mitsuki's cute butt "Anatomy rocks!"

Saphire however jotted down more of the notes and tips of how to do Logarithm "Hmm..ahh..those are good tips.." she continued to jot down her puffy tail swished side to side.
The OCA
Mar prepared a nice mixed salad containing all the veggies he had prepared. After seasoning it, he stepped over the the bowl and slowly started getting all the veggies into the bowl with the sauce. "Hmm... better ask her first while this warms up."

The dragon smiled and stopped thinking for a moment before he decided to walk back to his room. He saw Rosa and grinned at her position, being sneaky as a smooth iguana, Mar walked slowly, before pouncing the dragoness from behind, his crotch purposedly ending on top of her butt. "Hey there, you bored?" he said and started hugging her.

Dorothy followed Kurtz. She was a bit new to Welsh language and in fact it was getting her confused. "Uhm... what did he say? Your little brother didn't like me?" she asked, her ears lowering a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiles and kisses her back softly. "I'm glad ot know that my love" he says softly as he caresses her back gently. He really felt so lucky and complete, he sure was loving the way his life was taking now
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Giving a meep to the sudden pounce onto her back, Rosa blushed heavily, albeit murring happily to the hug that soon followed. "Yeah, kinda..." She muttered, before cuddling the dragon's arms around her gently and warmly. "...Hrrr.. what brought you back in here, cutie?"

-Wales-

Blinking twice, and walking slowly up the stairs on the left of the main entrance slowly with Dorothy, Kurtz shook his head, chuckling. "Oh, no, no! He actually I think likes you." He closed one eye and chuckled more before speaking. "He was just asking if I wanted to see mom already... but.... I don't want her to get all emotional and then call relatives on how I've finally returned and all that." He chuckled. "Rather keep low for a day here instead of getting the attention."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She returns the kiss and smiles sweetly at him. she was feeling so happy like she never had been in a long while. she then gently guides her paws to his back and then runs them up and down on his back in soft and gentle caresses.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
-Math Class-

Mitsuki gives a very effective tips for answering the Math questions as well as understanding the Math itself. She also wave her tail and cute butt as a part of body language - to make the Math easy to understand.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds