Join our server on Discord

The Very First Dickgirl RP!
Ebon murred seductively into Vook's ear "Yeah..say maybe they have a spa tent around here? I could certainly use one...it would be fun to go with you Vook." Her ears then twitched hearing some comotion within the fairgrounds "Wonder whats going on?"
The OCA
"dunno...i saw somthing silver and black fly down from the sky... it had wings so its probably another furry like us." vook giggled. "a spa? sounds..fun..." she smirked and licked ebon's cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima Wrote:Mrrhm.." Ishana murred, as her lover continued to pump her prick. She slide a paw behind Norika, sliding it down her undergarments, carresing her soft behind. "I want you so badly, Ishana said softly in Norika's ear, breaking the kiss, as she gave her ear a lick.

I shudder with steamy pleasure as you start a hot interest in my ass (I'll have to put my amulet on later....because I may want to fuck your ass too!). I continue to masturbate you as I suckle a trail of hot loveplay from your ears, and your neck, down to your big tits.

"Take me now! Oh and let me suck your tits."

PS. Let me know and I'll lie with you on the futon while I suck your dick.
Hearing the unmistakable sounds of incredibly-hot girl-on-girl se, Aliisza decided against waiting any further. Shoving the tent flap aside, she stuck her head in and tried hard not to immediately pounce on the two visions of loveliness inside.

"Hey - is this a private party or can any half-demon join in?"
"Ooh.." Ishana murred as Norikalicked her tits. "W-well, lets get on the futon, shall we?" Ishana asked, lying down on the futon, her prick straight up in the air.
Ebon murred softly "Yeah..cant wait to get you into a sauna..mmm..bet you look just sexy in a white towel." she licked her own lips and looked around and with just her luck she spotted one "Well what do you know...a spa tent..come on Vook." she giggled and walked alongside Vook to the spa tent and went inside with her. The wolfess could already smell the delicious smell of other furs in the spa and grinned "Can we just get a massage and sauna please."

The golden dragon nodded "Right this way ladies." The dragon led them to the massage room with a male furry and a male dragon both very buff looking "Enjoy yourselves ladies.

"Oh we will." Ebon stripped herself of her clothes only leaving her red laced bra and panties and hopped on a massage table.

OOC: Sorry if this is too fast but I want to get passed the walk and follow scenes :P
The OCA
OOC: np ;)

IC:

Vook took off her clothes as well, down to her bra and panties, and laid down on the board. "i'm ready when you are!" she said to the male dragon, and giggled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The male dragon walked to Vook cracking his knuckles before he starts massaging Vook's back with his strong dragonic hands with a warm smile on his face showing that he loved his job.

Ebon looked over at the male fur and smirked "Gonna just stand there gawking at my butt or are you going to massage it."

The male furry chuckled as he hurried over to Ebon's table and started massaging her butt like she told him.

Ebon murred in delight feeling her butt massaged "Mmmhhh..good hands."
The OCA
Vook murred slightly and closed her eyes as her back was massaged. "mmrrh...this is great..." she looked over at ebon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Gomen nasai once again - I'd intended it to be Norika and Ishana that Aliisza was looking in on without mentioning actually mentioning their names (keeping in mind that Aliisza hasn't met them before and naturally wouldn't know them). I apologize for this error.