Join our server on Discord

Gol & Misty's RP!
He chuckled a little.

"what?"

He smiled still rubbing her waist and finishing the rest of his drink setting it on small table.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She smiled cutely at him.

"Nothing.."

She finished her drink as well, setting it aside, then gets up and floats in front of him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He looked at her and grinned a little.

" I think i should repay you for before hun."

He said as he moved up to her and slowly moved her back on the end of the jecuezi.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She giggled a bit.

"Mmm..you sure do..." She said as she was being moved all the way to end of the jacuzzi.

"What'cha gonna do hun..?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He set himself in front of her and placed his paws on her thighs in the water.

"I know a way."

He then slowly went under the water, not being seen because of all the bubbles and started to nuzzle between her legs, underwater.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Her eyes widened a bit as she thought:

"What is he going to do.....?"

She placed her claws on top of his paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He moved his face closer to her crotch and nuzzles the outside of her panty against her pussy. His paws moved to grab hold of her claws gently while rubbing them with his finger softly.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, knowing that what he was about to do would be amazing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He brought one paw down between her legs and grabbed the part of the panties and moved it to the side so the slit of her pussy was visible. He then stretched his tongue out and licked along the slit up and down slowly, while going over her clit a few times with his tongue too.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Her breathing started getting heavier as she murred a bit and placed one claw on top of his head while she clenched her thigh with the other.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA