Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
frank grep him Robin. his head swame his mind felt like a tornado. stell holding his capteve he was redey to calapese. his face tweched and for a moment frank had multapl glowing red eyes as he let out a demonic cry. then all was normal agan as he fell on to Robin like a avalanche knoked out pining the boy wonder and hopfuly not crushing him.
Everyone, please refrain from posting until Calibremon posts again. He/she needs a chance to respond to what Robin did before this RP can go further.
Anna batted the explosive away, growling softly. That had crossed the line. She walked towards Robin slowly, snarling softly as she did. The lights began to flicker and go out as she walked past them.

"You disgusting, self-righteous bastard. Some hero you are. Preying only on the weak. You destroyed not only one life, but two. And yet you call yourself a hero. A protector of the people. I have news for you. You're nothing but a rapist and a bully. I will not let you harm this man again; not while I have breath in my lungs and power in my limbs. Leave now, and I might consider not bringing the entire HIVE powergrid crashing down around you." she roared, electricity arcing between her arms and the lights, lightbulbs popping as the electricity exploded out of them and into her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook stared in amazement as all the electricity seems to jolt to Anna as she walked towards robin. "ee...i hope nothing bad happens..." she hugged herself next to altima, her head against his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: your going to zap frank to? unconces and holding Robin dowen.
Even though Anna had smacked the explosive away, it did not deter its course. For you see, the bomb had a magnetic field around it. It sped once more, latching itself upon the ferrest robotic arm.
Anna's powers cut out immediately. Partly from the magnetic feild, but mainly because she had no intention of prematurely detonating the device and blowing herself up.

"Shit!" she snarled, and hastily clawed at the bomb, trying to get it off.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow was about to throw Frank off of Robin, so determined was he to get the little monkey. However, Anna's curse grabbed his attention, his head snapping around to look in her direction. His eyes widened upon seeing the bomb. Without hesitating, he leaped over to her and grabbed it off of her arm, the bomb's beeping timer speeding up.

Figuring it was too powerful to simply throw away, Shadow wrapped it up in his paws and took off, heading down the hallway to the nearest window. An instant later, there was a flash of light followed by a loud boom.
Anna paled at the sound of the explosion, and chased after him. When she found him, she panicked. "Oh my god! Shadow!" She knelt beside his burnt, battered body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"i-i..cant sit around and do nothing! i have to help him!" vook ran over to shadow, seeing anna kneeling next to him. "um..anna? can i h-help? i might be able to help him..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan